Ratings for Dr. Svetlana A. Cascio

I would recommend Dr. Cassio, I thought she was an excellent doctor. BUT I would not recommend going to the office, the staff are uninformed, do not return phone calls. The office manager, Tracy Williams, is the MOST rude person I have ever spoke with. I had a billing for a visit, I left numerous messages for the "billing dept" which is Tracy Williams, she never returned any of my calls to take my payment. Then I receive a notice from a collection company. I contacted the doctor's office regarding the notice and had to leave a message for Tracy Williams. And of course she does not return the call. I have never had to work so hard to pay a bill. I went into the office and had to speak with Tracy who explained also the higher amount due was a cost to ME for sending billings. No billings would have to had been sent if she had actually returned my phone calls in May 2017. Then I receive a letter in the mail signed by Tracy advising me I can no longer see Dr. Cassio and she would send my records to another doctor. I did request copies of my records for myself which I had to pay $1 per page including two pages that had nothing but the office address. I also had to pay a credit card fee for the $11. A business should not take credit cards if they are not willing to incur credit card processing fees - this is the cost of doing business!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Cascio herself, but running practice with office manager like Tracy Williams is ultimately a bad choice! Got a nasty blast today from her when questioned the billing charges and asked for itemized bills as I'm a cash paying patient. Her comments were belittling and harassing. When questioned her ethics, the answer was, "You're pregnant, you're not dying..." I requested my records released right there. Receptionist was quietly observing all this... Interesting though, that she allowed this blast as soon as there were no patients in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have been going to this group for over ten years. Recently went in to have my second IUD removed and an new one put in. I was shocked to find out that this had to be done in 2 visits, when in the past it was done all in one visit. I questioned the appointment lady who informed me that is the way the insurance does it. After going in for my removal I decided to call my insurance company to ask them why this has to be done in two visits. Guess what I discovered. Cigna DOES NOT require them to do this in two visits, it can be done in ONE. The Cigna representative even double checked because she was shocked that Dr. Cascio and Dr. Morning were doing this. I have taken off 6 hours off from work in two days for a procedure that could have been done in one. All the while Dr's office has now collected two co-pays from me and billed Cigna for two procedures that could have been done in one visit. FRAUD!!!! A complaint for fraud was filled with Cigna. So disgusted by their dishonesty. I am now looking for an honest gynecologist group.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr Cascio is nice, and informative. Front staff never have a smile on their face, poor customer service and their manager is horrible who does not return calls, does not want answer questions professionally. She always has a reason for not returning calls. This casual attitude disseminates to the front staff who are not helpful and never admit or apologize for their mistakes. The group has good Dr's (we have not see the mid levels) but they really need to look into their management to grow, earn new business and have satisfied patients. We had our first baby with another OB (solo practitioner) who bad and staff was even worse which does not make Dr Cascios office better. I hope the physicians read these reviews and make changes.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Morning is so kind, polite, and knowledgeable. Nurse Betty is great as well. Cammie (midwife) is sweet but not very bright. I have only met Dr. Cascio once and do not want to again. This office is so unorganized. The front staff is so rude and disrespectful. They referred me to a specialist and I have not gone back to them. The specialist hospitalized me. I got a call from Cammie, not to find out how I was but to tell me to come to their hospital next time. NO WAY!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Morning is wonderful. She is very caring and compassionate and takes time to address all of my needs, concerns, and always put me at ease. The back office nurses and sonographer have also always been great. The front office staff and office manager however, are the complete opposite unfortunately and they are the reason that I will not be returning to this group. They never have a smile on their faces and they have terrible attitudes. They are very negligent and unprofessional. They will even go so far as hanging up the phone multiple times on you and refusing to pass a message to the doctor. I have dealt with some rude people in my life but I have never been treated as badly as I have with this office staff. If I were not due in the next month I would be switching providers, as now I am uncomfortable even walking into the office. Because the office staff has treated me so horrendously at a time when I am supposed to be at my happiest coming to the doctors, I would not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Cascio is the BEST OBGYN hands down in all of Central Florida. She is caring and compassionate and very knowledgeable. I am so honored to call her my doctor. I have had such a wonderful experience with her and her entire staff. Thank you Dr. Cascio and staff for making this last pregnancy and c-section so wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I am new to the area and have Tricare so finding a provider can be tough. Dr. Morning was wonderful and spent plenty of time with me. As for Tricare, I thought I wasnt going to need a referral but apparently I do and even after the visit, Tracy went above and beyond (when she didn't have to) to get what was needed so I wasn't stuck with the bill. Thank you Tracy for your help and Dr. Morning for being so kind.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Cascio has delivered all 3 of my babies and I won't consider any other doctor for my 4th. She is caring, friendly, knowledgeable and doesn't rush you through your questions and concerns (which seems to be a pretty rare quality in today's medical world). She was recommended by a friend and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Doctor Cascio is one of the best Gyn I ever met however, her office staff is the most rude and condescendin I ever met. They have no respect for her patient's. I have called the office because I received a letter stating I was past due. Tracy Williams was the one I spoke to and explained I have never received a bill and I asked if she could send me another copy, she stated but I already did it. I than explained to her that the address they have been sending the bill was not correct. Let's just say her attitude on the phone was less then pleasant. She told me if I want another copy call my insurance company and hang up the phone. I call back and rasked to speak with someone else the receptionist stated I already had and hang up. I don't understand...what happen!?

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013