Ratings for Dr. Amy C. Eichholz

Not impressed with this Dr. Didn't take my problem serious. I went to another Dr, thank goodness. He was not happy with her treatment for my condition, and the lack of follow up to what could have been a very serious diagnosis. I am so happy I found another Dr. Please go elsewhere to get treatment!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I wish I hadn't ever seen her!Her staff is awful.She was supposed to send results to my Dr, & never did.Dr was very blase about my condition.She said there are worse things, and I'm not worried. What was happening to me was NOT normal!When my insurance wouldn't pay for the med she finally perscribed I had to call my ins. co to see what is covered,then call them back. You don't have pts do that! So after she put me on this awful med, I got worse!She said take 2! I'm like, for how long? RN didn't know!I felt awful & was geting anemic, I could barely function. I switched Drs at the urging of my family. He did proper tests,put me on the correct med to control my bleeding. Her ultrasound tech was brutal! I had to have another one, my new Dr wanted it done in the hospital not the office so that aprofessional could read it, it was fine. She didn't listen to me or take me seriously. Stay away, because if you have an issue, you will be in trouble! I hateto think of where I would be had I stayed

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Eichholz and staff were wonderful in helping my Daughter who had surgery out of town and came home for recovery. She had complications and Dr Eichholz saw her everyday to get her through the issue. Wonderful to someone who was visiting and wasn't a patient. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Eichholz and Nurse Kaye. The difference between my previous ob/gyn and Dr. E. was unbelievable! She has performed both a D&C and a c-section and both went VERY smoothly. She is very gentle, professional, patient, and a great listener. She never judges you and she's very supportive.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Eichholtz and her nurse were terrific last year when I had a procedure done. So supportive and genuine. I had several follow up visits and the consistency and care continued through-out.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Eichholz is extremely professional. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Thanks to Dr. Eichholz and her staff I am a cancer survivor! They found a tumor during a routine OB ultrasound, and she removed it at 13 weeks. She was incredibly attentive and honesty concerned throughout everything. Her nurse was wonderful and more helpful than I could have hoped for. Altogether, they made an almost unbearable situation, bearable. She is an absolute doll and I have literally recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Amy C. Eichholz's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Fenton, MO