You may also like

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I'm diabetic with a problem with ingrown toenails. I've been to other podiatrists, but to no avail. Dr. Chaudhry has fixed my problem--and I am so grateful! Love the new office--the location is perfect for me, the staff is great and the overall experience is one of complete satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I have had an ongoing issue with toe nail fungus and have tried a number of treatments, very expensive prescriptions form my family Dr, over the counter medications and lastly the laser process through Dr. Chaudhry. This as well is not inexpressive but was but was confident by the information provided this procedure had a high probability of being successful but after some early signs the end result was the same i still have my toe nail fungus and am most certainly disappointed as this i snot covered by any insurance.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had taken my son to see two other Doctors to no avail. He was misdiagnosed and given the wrong antibiotics on both occasions. We were referred to Dr Chaudhry at a time when i was loosing faith. We were able to schedule an appointment with the Doctor. He looked at my sons feet and ----wouldn't you know it------ confirmed what we already felt; we were misdiagnosed. Dr Chadhry completed the surgery on both feet on the same day. That was our first appointment and the first time in a long time that my son was not in pain. He is completely healed up now and playing basketball at school again. I am not the "go see the doctor type of guy "but would recommend that if your having trouble to give Dr Chaudhry the opportunity to fix you up. I truly believe you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He takes the time to go your problem. He sat there and reviewed the x-rays with me. Explained everything so I could understand what was going on with me. He seemed to know what he was talking about and was sincere. The staff was also very friendly. They seemed to be very bubbly, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Chaudhry

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I feel like my entire visit was a trap to get me to pay for expensive surgery or custom orthotics. The Dr was almost 20 minutes late and then spent less than 30 seconds diagnosing me. I stood up, he looked at my feet, said I have flat arches and suggested surgery for $3800 per foot or custom orthotics. That was it. I then asked for a prescription for the orthotics to submit to my insurance company or to have filled at another location. I was refused. I was told he was a podiatrist not a Dr and could not issue prescriptions. They could order custom orthotics for me but they would not give me a prescription. The Dr and the staff were unhelpful and unfriendly and did not respond to my follow up email questions. I paid $65 for an assessment which was a complete sham.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was having a lot of difficulties with the heel of my foot. Dr. Chaudhry treated me with new orthotics. I had been wearing them for years, but his new ones has made the pain subside to a great extent. Thanks Dr. Chaudhry.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

If you have a Morton's neuroma go somewhere else. Dr. Chaudhry will talk you into a decompression surgery, as opposed to removal, and it doesn't work. He will charge you the same or more for a much simpler procedure and when, months later, you still can't walk and have to pay someone else to do the removal, you will end up as frustrated and angry as I am. I could have had my life back months ago if I'd gone somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

He sorted me right out with my new orthotics and provides letters for insurance so you can claim. I had Morton's neuroma and some pronation and he fixed me right up

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Professional Dr and professional environment to be in. Very pleased with my experience at the foot and ankle wellness Centre. My symptoms have completely gone since receiving treatment there, thank you Dr. Chaudhry.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "quoted me thousands of dollars for private surgery, where my problem was fixed in 2 minutes by another podiatrist with some simple felt padding. "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm diabetic with a problem with ingrown toenails. I've been to other podiatrists, but to no avail. Dr. Chaudhry has fixed my problem--and I am so grateful! Lov..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had an ongoing issue with toe nail fungus and have tried a number of treatments, very expensive prescriptions form my family Dr, over the counter medicat..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had taken my son to see two other Doctors to no avail. He was misdiagnosed and given the wrong antibiotics on both occasions. We were referred to Dr Chaudhry ..."

December 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G1C3". Address has been updated from "None" to "7609 109 Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "401".

November 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.Edmontonfootdoc.com" to "http://www.EdmontonFootDoc.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "780-488-4844".

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He takes the time to go your problem. He sat there and reviewed the x-rays with me. Explained everything so I could under..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I feel like my entire visit was a trap to get me to pay for expensive surgery or custom orthotics. The Dr was almost 20 minutes late and then spent less than 30..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was having a lot of difficulties with the heel of my foot. Dr. Chaudhry treated me with new orthotics. I had been wearing them for years, but his new ones has..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If you have a Morton's neuroma go somewhere else. Dr. Chaudhry will talk you into a decompression surgery, as opposed to removal, and it doesn't work. He will c..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He sorted me right out with my new orthotics and provides letters for insurance so you can claim. I had Morton's neuroma and some pronation and he fixed me righ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional Dr and professional environment to be in. Very pleased with my experience at the foot and ankle wellness Centre. My symptoms have completely gone ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patient, kind and caring Doc with great bedside manners, who looked after all my tired sore feet needs!! I don't feel like I am at a doc's office as his staff ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a better doctor! I would recommend him to all my friends and family."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He diagnosis ppl that have gone to other foot drs and they r clueless on whats going on. He takes his time. He cares. He a..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place to go! The doctor was amazing. He took the time with me to review my problem. Most Drs only see u for 5 mins. He spent almost 45 mins with me going ..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Great foot doctor...TERRIBLE front desk staff. They lack the ability to call back when you leave phone messages, they are quick to call you if you have miussed ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry has helped me soo much. I appreciate everything him and his staff has done for me. I have been to a few different podiatrists, Dr. Chaudhry is by ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry and the staff at the Foot & Ankle Wellness Centre have been nothing but personable, compassionate, and professional. They scheduled me in last minu..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first went to see Dr. Chaudhry back in 2000 when I was suffering from extremely painful plantar fasciitis and about to go on a month long hiking trip in the S..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The bad reviews of sept 22,23 &24 are false and put under this Dr.'s name by mistake. Rate MD has been asked to remove them."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do not know what there are bad reviews in this doctor. I have known him for several years. I see him yearly plus I bring my kids to see him. We have always ha..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found this dr. from the internet, what a mistake! He spent no time with me and only wanted to sell me surgery. Be careful."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor in light of the treatment."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away. He did a simple bunion surgery that turned into a night mare. Botched surgery, infection and massive pain. All he could do is recommend I spend mor..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chaudry is professional, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are friendly and helpful. My circumstance was a unusual (removing wires in my Great Toe ..."

September 8, 2014