Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. I have been to other podiatrists before and they all seem to be incompetent telling me there is nothing wrong and I have healthy feet but Dr. Chaudhry is now the only person I trust and the only one educated enough to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I went in for a consult and had my ingrown toe nail removed the same day. I was extremely nervous and concerned about pain, I was reassured and actually felt no pain whatsoever. Dr. Chaudhry is knowledgeable, calming and has a great sense over humour!! His staff is friendly, welcoming and super helpful. I would highly recommend this Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is absolutely terrible. I have experience in the medical field and came to him with some knowledge of my problem, and immediately he suggested the exact opposite of what I was told by other doctors. He butchered my toenails, and is an absolute hack. When I discussed him with another podiatrist, they scoffed. He has a reputation within the industry for being a complete imbecile. Do NOT go to him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Saw them just this morning. Beautiful clinic. Very warm ppl. They have a promotion on 2 for 1 on orthotics. Took advantage of that. Can't wait to get them!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Clinic was on time. Happy and helpful front Staff. Well knowledged Dr. Friendly . Had chronic heel pain. 2 months later I am pain free. Definitely recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

He is a terrible foot doctor.. I wouldn't recommend him ever. He didn't care about my problem what so ever. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I went and saw 3 different foot doctors before seeing Dr. Chaudhry. All 3 told me there was nothing they could do. Obviously I was not happy with those answers. I was determined to get help. I go see Dr. Chaudhry a month ago. And I am now pain-free and living life the way I want to live! It feels great! Thank you so much for your help. Very genuine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I visited the clinic because of mild pain in the arch of one foot. I received a price list for service, treatment and orthotics, a quick diagnostic assessment from the doctor, several x-rays, a questionable assessment on an orthotic scanning device and a pair of OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive inserts for my shoes. I told the doctor of my very active lifestyle as well as the therapeutic exercises I had been doing, and asked for recommendations for therapeutic exercises - I was told the exercises I was doing were useless and that I should just wear the orthotics and have them replaced after a couple of years. As I wanted to be actively involved in my therapy, I felt very disappointed and felt that I had spent far too much money for the benefits received. So I visited the Sports Medicine Clinic at the UofA and received an hour long assessment and individualized therapeutic prescription from a physiotherapist. He demonstrated how I could strengthen my arches, and how I could remedy my weak ankles (he demonstrated the weakness of which I had previously been unaware). As a result of the exercise, my balance has improved immensely, and I no longer require the orthotics. DISAPPOINTED in the Foot and Ankle Wellness Centre!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Had my first appointment with Dr. Chaudhry a couple of weeks ago. Got x-rays taken onsite. then he reviewed them with me in the treatment, making sure I understand everything he is saying. Gave me different options. I opted for a cortizone and orthotics. I can happily say that I am PAIN FREE! He is an amazing doctor. Reception and assistants are all very kind, and go over and above for you. Definitely recommend this clinic. :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Great experience all the way around. Great service. Wonder ful Doctor. Takes the time to go over everything to make sure you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English