Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Great experience all the way around. Great service. Wonder ful Doctor. Takes the time to go over everything to make sure you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Friendly staff who are well trained and know how to make a nervous patient feel comfortable . Dr C has the skills and experience and I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Very paternalistic--calls office staff "girls." When I asked a question he gave a patronizing answer, "because you're special." My orthotics were very late in arriving and were incorrect. On one occasion I had an appointment and when I arrived at the appointed time, the office was closed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Staff at the front was very kind and and pleasant. Dr. Chaudhry is very knowledged. Great bedside manner. Amazing experience all the way around

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

They were late for my appointments. Dr. C never even looked at or touched my feet only the X-rays. Clumsy to get X-rays while standing on a makeshift box with a slot. Had to sit and hold up my foot a few inches in front of the orthotic scanner a few times until the staff got it right. Seemed weird as my leg was skating and there would be lots of distortion as my foot was moving. They really seem to really up sell here - was a given a price list even before I was shown to a room and given another copy while waiting, Was told I needed several services from the list. They seemed very pleasant and caring the first appointment. Subsequent appointments were not so much - disinterested staff, Dr. C in and out in seconds and me out of pocket hundreds of dollars. Feet still hurt by the way. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I came to see dr chaudhry a fee months back. I was informed he did surgeries for flat feet correction. Which is why i chose him. I wish i would have read reviews first. His clinic is very well kept and his front receptions are very helpful and friendly. When i was placed in my room the atmosphere changed, the doctor came into the room he talked surgery told me the fee, then walked out of the room. Next thing i know one of his staff was coming to me to inform me i was good to go and the ladies in the front would help me. However the poor girls in the front had no idea about my charges or what i was suppose to be doing. When they tried to locate him he was on the phone. i was asked to take a seat offered a coffee, and waited while watching some kids cartoon. Finally one of the front receptionist found out what was going on, she told me he suggested i book a surgery to help correct my flat feet. I was annoyed at this point and wanted more information, i asked if something could be emailed to me so that myself and my husband could think about it, the girl went to the back and spoke with the manager and she said to her "ya get her email and i will email her something when i have time" She came back to the front hoping i didn't hear that, but we both knew i did. I asked the front girls what my fee was, paid my fee and left the clinic after feeling like i was robbed $115. I will not be returning to his clinic, and for the future i will do my research and read reviews, as well as find another podiatrist who can help with flat feet.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Have had an ongoing issue with my right foot and I am receiving excellent care and results. Dr. Chaudhry is very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and puts you at ease immediately. His staff is exceptional as well. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They are very good at working with your schedule. Charlene just squeezed me in although I had no appointment. Much appreciated you guys!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Chaudhry and his staff were truly excellent. I came in for wart removal, and the Dr. recommended surgery for me and was able to fit me in right away that day, even though it was quite busy, as I mentioned that I am only in town temporarily, being an evacuee from Fort McMurray. I explained that I could not afford the price of the surgery at the time and Dr. Chaudhry was so kind as to waive the fees (which would have been for 5 warts) and charge me for only one. The procedure was quick and smooth and the other staff were helpful in occupying me and chatting whilst undergoing the surgery, which helped ease any stress. The next day they were able to take me in right away upon me calling them to have my bandage removed. Good experience and kind, friendly, staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr Chaudhry is well experienced. He knows his stuff. He explained everything in terms I can understand. He has amazing bed side manners.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Great doctor! Great service! Great staff! Thank you for helping me!

Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English