Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Great dr. Great staff. Amazing treatment options. Came in with heel pain.. he offered me a variety of options to help. I opted for the new treatment they were offering called PIT. And also got orthotics. The injections weren't the greatest on the foot but they did their best to make it as painless as possible. Had 6 treatments and I'm now pain free. The orthotics are wonderful. They give me great support for when I'm running and on my feet all day at work. Thank you for all the help:)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have been struggling with foot pain for many years. I went to see Dr. Chaudhry and he told me about this new treatment he is doing called PIT. It is for chronic pain. Its 6 treatments, once a week. When I left the first treatment, I was PAIN FREE. now it did come back, but hense the 6 treatments. After the 6th treatment, I had been pain free. It has now been a few weeks and I am STILL PAIN FREE. The treatment worked. It amazed me. and I would recommend you see him if you are suffering from any type of foot pain.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Excellent Dr and excellent staff. If one treatment doesn't work, there are always new treatments available. I would recommend this clinic and dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

During each & every visit (12 visits over the course of 7 months) nothing but a very "positive" experience in all areas during treatment. Would recommend Dr Chaudhry highly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Experiencing excruciating pain which was compromising my ability to perambulate, I was unable to find any relief or resolution from the podiatric community until I met Dr. Chaudhry through a referral from a family member. Dr. Chaudhry, first and foremost, listened. He was attentive, concerned, helpful and sensitive to the pain and anxiety that I was going through. Just this alone impressed me. However, he was to do much more. Through his skill and amazing latest-technology equipment, he was able to successfully diagnosis my foot ailment and come up with a resolution that had me up and about within a short period of time. To this I am very grateful. Given my positive experience, I would highly recommend Dr. Chaudhry of the Foot and Ankle Wellness Centre to anyone who has foot problems of any sort. GL

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Took my 88 Yr old mother here for treatment of a wound from another podiatrist. Dr Chaudhry and his staff reassured us, solved the problem healing a foot that had been causing her a great deal of pain for a very long time. This was a professional, knowledgable and caring Doctor. The staff at this clinic were genuinely caring and considerate and on time with every appointment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Well worth paying for specialized care for ingrown toenail. No pain and prompt attention.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr Chaudhry and his staff are all excellent and caring. I had surgery for arthritis in the great toe joint and for a hammer toe beside it. The whole process was excellent. I followed their instructions carefully, which made my first week of recovery painless and comfortable! The weeks to follow were just healing at home with contant checks and dressing changes at the office. It was the most satisfactory experience. I would recommend this Dr and facility to anyone in need podiatry care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The staff are wonderful, very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Chaudhry was straightforward with my diagnosis and the recommended treatment. Dr. Chaudhry performed surgery on my foot the following week which healed well and with good results. Unfortunately, the cost of the surgery is not covered by the province; however, waiting for a publicly funded podiatrist was around a year. All in all, the care was excellent and I am happy with the care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Chaudhry and his staff are second to none. They all have a genuine, caring attitude and do everything to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Chaudhry takes his time and explains the procedure. The follow up is very solid. Both the doctor and the very professional staff explain everything that is happening during the follow up. It is always great to see the smiling team when I come into the office and they all enjoy what they do. Again, It is very, very genuine. Thanks for the best care ever.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English