You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Great doctor! Great service! Great staff! Thank you for helping me!

Submitted April 28, 2016

Just saw Dr. Chaudhry a month ago for Chronic Heel Pain. I couldn't walk for more than 10 mins before I was almost in tears. Before seeing Dr. Chaudhry I had gone to my family dr. He said there was not much I can do but stay off them. Dr. Chaudhry gave me a cortisone to alleviate the pain quickly, which it did..Gave me some amazing exercises to do every day. Plus put me into orthotics. I have been wearing them for 2 weeks now and my feet feel AMAZING! I can not thank him enough. He has made a HUGE difference in my life. HIs staff is just as amazing. They made sure I had everything to submit into my benefits and they were very friendly. All around GREAT experience :) Thank you Dr. Chaudhry and Staff

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhry for over 4 years now and I highly recommend him for all your foot care needs. I usually visit every 4-6 weeks to get my foot calluses maintained and I have received great customer service from staff as well as Dr. Chaudhry. He is very helpful and both of my feet are now in good hands because of my consistent up keep and maintenance. I also received orthotics from him which is helping me. Please see Dr. Chaudhry for all your foot care needs, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

For the past few years, I struggled with a fractured sesamoid that, when it healed, expanded. It caused so much pain to walk properly on it. All doctors that I had seen before were not able to help in the way that Dr. Chaudhry was able to! He immediately recommended a surgery that required the shaving down of the bone. It was so nice to have a more permanent solution, rather than orthotics as temporary relief. The surgery did cost $2000 and only took a little over an hour. I was not covered by my work unfortunately, but I am grateful that he was very upfront about the cost... All follow-ups have been free. The scar is so small and I can now stand and walk closer to normal again! The only recommendation I have would be a more thorough aftercare description. Had I not had an air cast already, I would not have been able to walk. As well, I needed crutches for a couple days and did not have them at the time of the surgery. Thankfully, my sister was able to help pick them up for me when I was in a lot of pain. As well, a tendon that maintains my big toe was weakened, which I did not know of until after. But I am still very happy with the results. All-in-all, I highly recommend Dr. Chaudhry and everyone in his office. The front desk ladies are so hilarious and are very personable!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I'm diabetic with a problem with ingrown toenails. I've been to other podiatrists, but to no avail. Dr. Chaudhry has fixed my problem--and I am so grateful! Love the new office--the location is perfect for me, the staff is great and the overall experience is one of complete satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I have had an ongoing issue with toe nail fungus and have tried a number of treatments, very expensive prescriptions form my family Dr, over the counter medications and lastly the laser process through Dr. Chaudhry. This as well is not inexpressive but was but was confident by the information provided this procedure had a high probability of being successful but after some early signs the end result was the same i still have my toe nail fungus and am most certainly disappointed as this i snot covered by any insurance.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had taken my son to see two other Doctors to no avail. He was misdiagnosed and given the wrong antibiotics on both occasions. We were referred to Dr Chaudhry at a time when i was loosing faith. We were able to schedule an appointment with the Doctor. He looked at my sons feet and ----wouldn't you know it------ confirmed what we already felt; we were misdiagnosed. Dr Chadhry completed the surgery on both feet on the same day. That was our first appointment and the first time in a long time that my son was not in pain. He is completely healed up now and playing basketball at school again. I am not the "go see the doctor type of guy "but would recommend that if your having trouble to give Dr Chaudhry the opportunity to fix you up. I truly believe you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He takes the time to go your problem. He sat there and reviewed the x-rays with me. Explained everything so I could understand what was going on with me. He seemed to know what he was talking about and was sincere. The staff was also very friendly. They seemed to be very bubbly, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Chaudhry

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I feel like my entire visit was a trap to get me to pay for expensive surgery or custom orthotics. The Dr was almost 20 minutes late and then spent less than 30 seconds diagnosing me. I stood up, he looked at my feet, said I have flat arches and suggested surgery for $3800 per foot or custom orthotics. That was it. I then asked for a prescription for the orthotics to submit to my insurance company or to have filled at another location. I was refused. I was told he was a podiatrist not a Dr and could not issue prescriptions. They could order custom orthotics for me but they would not give me a prescription. The Dr and the staff were unhelpful and unfriendly and did not respond to my follow up email questions. I paid $65 for an assessment which was a complete sham.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Great service! Great staff! Thank you for helping me!"

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw Dr. Chaudhry a month ago for Chronic Heel Pain. I couldn't walk for more than 10 mins before I was almost in tears. Before seeing Dr. Chaudhry I had go..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhry for over 4 years now and I highly recommend him for all your foot care needs. I usually visit every 4-6 weeks to get my foot cal..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "For the past few years, I struggled with a fractured sesamoid that, when it healed, expanded. It caused so much pain to walk properly on it. All doctors that I ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "quoted me thousands of dollars for private surgery, where my problem was fixed in 2 minutes by another podiatrist with some simple felt padding. "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'm diabetic with a problem with ingrown toenails. I've been to other podiatrists, but to no avail. Dr. Chaudhry has fixed my problem--and I am so grateful! Lov..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had an ongoing issue with toe nail fungus and have tried a number of treatments, very expensive prescriptions form my family Dr, over the counter medicat..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had taken my son to see two other Doctors to no avail. He was misdiagnosed and given the wrong antibiotics on both occasions. We were referred to Dr Chaudhry ..."

December 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6G1C3". Address has been updated from "None" to "7609 109 Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "401".

November 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.Edmontonfootdoc.com" to "http://www.EdmontonFootDoc.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "780-488-4844".

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He takes the time to go your problem. He sat there and reviewed the x-rays with me. Explained everything so I could under..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I feel like my entire visit was a trap to get me to pay for expensive surgery or custom orthotics. The Dr was almost 20 minutes late and then spent less than 30..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was having a lot of difficulties with the heel of my foot. Dr. Chaudhry treated me with new orthotics. I had been wearing them for years, but his new ones has..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "If you have a Morton's neuroma go somewhere else. Dr. Chaudhry will talk you into a decompression surgery, as opposed to removal, and it doesn't work. He will c..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He sorted me right out with my new orthotics and provides letters for insurance so you can claim. I had Morton's neuroma and some pronation and he fixed me righ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional Dr and professional environment to be in. Very pleased with my experience at the foot and ankle wellness Centre. My symptoms have completely gone ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patient, kind and caring Doc with great bedside manners, who looked after all my tired sore feet needs!! I don't feel like I am at a doc's office as his staff ..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for a better doctor! I would recommend him to all my friends and family."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He diagnosis ppl that have gone to other foot drs and they r clueless on whats going on. He takes his time. He cares. He a..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great place to go! The doctor was amazing. He took the time with me to review my problem. Most Drs only see u for 5 mins. He spent almost 45 mins with me going ..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Great foot doctor...TERRIBLE front desk staff. They lack the ability to call back when you leave phone messages, they are quick to call you if you have miussed ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry has helped me soo much. I appreciate everything him and his staff has done for me. I have been to a few different podiatrists, Dr. Chaudhry is by ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chaudhry and the staff at the Foot & Ankle Wellness Centre have been nothing but personable, compassionate, and professional. They scheduled me in last minu..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first went to see Dr. Chaudhry back in 2000 when I was suffering from extremely painful plantar fasciitis and about to go on a month long hiking trip in the S..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The bad reviews of sept 22,23 &24 are false and put under this Dr.'s name by mistake. Rate MD has been asked to remove them."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I do not know what there are bad reviews in this doctor. I have known him for several years. I see him yearly plus I bring my kids to see him. We have always ha..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found this dr. from the internet, what a mistake! He spent no time with me and only wanted to sell me surgery. Be careful."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor in light of the treatment."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away. He did a simple bunion surgery that turned into a night mare. Botched surgery, infection and massive pain. All he could do is recommend I spend mor..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chaudry is professional, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are friendly and helpful. My circumstance was a unusual (removing wires in my Great Toe ..."

September 8, 2014