Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Had a wonderful experience at this clinic. Staff was nice and friendly. Dr. Knew what he was talking about. Helped me with my pain in my foot. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Clear diagnosis, short and long term treatment options provided! Very pleased with my visit and would highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Great experience with a knowledgeable Dr and well trained staff! Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. I have been to other podiatrists before and they all seem to be incompetent telling me there is nothing wrong and I have healthy feet but Dr. Chaudhry is now the only person I trust and the only one educated enough to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I went in for a consult and had my ingrown toe nail removed the same day. I was extremely nervous and concerned about pain, I was reassured and actually felt no pain whatsoever. Dr. Chaudhry is knowledgeable, calming and has a great sense over humour!! His staff is friendly, welcoming and super helpful. I would highly recommend this Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is absolutely terrible. I have experience in the medical field and came to him with some knowledge of my problem, and immediately he suggested the exact opposite of what I was told by other doctors. He butchered my toenails, and is an absolute hack. When I discussed him with another podiatrist, they scoffed. He has a reputation within the industry for being a complete imbecile. Do NOT go to him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Saw them just this morning. Beautiful clinic. Very warm ppl. They have a promotion on 2 for 1 on orthotics. Took advantage of that. Can't wait to get them!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Clinic was on time. Happy and helpful front Staff. Well knowledged Dr. Friendly . Had chronic heel pain. 2 months later I am pain free. Definitely recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

He is a terrible foot doctor.. I wouldn't recommend him ever. He didn't care about my problem what so ever. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I went and saw 3 different foot doctors before seeing Dr. Chaudhry. All 3 told me there was nothing they could do. Obviously I was not happy with those answers. I was determined to get help. I go see Dr. Chaudhry a month ago. And I am now pain-free and living life the way I want to live! It feels great! Thank you so much for your help. Very genuine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English