Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Staff was helpful when it came to forms I required for my insurance coverage

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Was pleased to re-discover Dr. Chaudhry after many years from old location. Still can't believe he remembered me and my kids. Always very helpful and considerate and hopefully he can assist with my new injuries.:) Ordered a set of replacement orthotics while I was there as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Chaudhry in December 2017. I had a surgery on my leg 15 years prior and had been dealing with unresolved pain for the past 4 years. Dr. Chaudhry went beyond my expectations and was able to completely relieve the pain at once with perineural injections. With 5 subsequent treatments I am able to be in minimal to no pain in 6 weeks, which is a major life change from the debilitating pain i was in just months ago. The front staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Chaudhry was very caring and helpful with my situation. I would recommend Dr. Chaudhry and his clinic to anyone with foot/ankle issues. Overall I am very impressed with my experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Truly disappointed in his diagnostic skills. Tried to discuss it and it did NOT go well.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Chaudhry for 8 years as a patient. He is an amazing Doctor. He always takes the time to ensure you know exactly what is going on. Every since I became a patient of his, I have been pain free. I use to suffer so much with my feet. The staff is great there too. They always are smiling, talkative, and helpful. I will never go anywhere else for my feet. Thanks Dr. C

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Chaudhry since early 2014 and have nothing but great to say. I have no more foot pain and based on foot x-rays, my feet have improved over the nearly 4 years due to the orthotics he prescribed. I have referred 4 people to him who've all had great things to say as well. Thank you thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Chaudhry is a great doc! I would highly recommend his services to anyone with foot pain/issues! Thank you for your help Dr. C!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Great dr. Great staff. Amazing treatment options. Came in with heel pain.. he offered me a variety of options to help. I opted for the new treatment they were offering called PIT. And also got orthotics. The injections weren't the greatest on the foot but they did their best to make it as painless as possible. Had 6 treatments and I'm now pain free. The orthotics are wonderful. They give me great support for when I'm running and on my feet all day at work. Thank you for all the help:)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I have been struggling with foot pain for many years. I went to see Dr. Chaudhry and he told me about this new treatment he is doing called PIT. It is for chronic pain. Its 6 treatments, once a week. When I left the first treatment, I was PAIN FREE. now it did come back, but hense the 6 treatments. After the 6th treatment, I had been pain free. It has now been a few weeks and I am STILL PAIN FREE. The treatment worked. It amazed me. and I would recommend you see him if you are suffering from any type of foot pain.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Excellent Dr and excellent staff. If one treatment doesn't work, there are always new treatments available. I would recommend this clinic and dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English