You may also like

Rate Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Ratings

I feel like my entire visit was a trap to get me to pay for expensive surgery or custom orthotics. The Dr was almost 20 minutes late and then spent less than 30 seconds diagnosing me. I stood up, he looked at my feet, said I have flat arches and suggested surgery for $3800 per foot or custom orthotics. That was it. I then asked for a prescription for the orthotics to submit to my insurance company or to have filled at another location. I was refused. I was told he was a podiatrist not a Dr and could not issue prescriptions. They could order custom orthotics for me but they would not give me a prescription. The Dr and the staff were unhelpful and unfriendly and did not respond to my follow up email questions. I paid $65 for an assessment which was a complete sham.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I was having a lot of difficulties with the heel of my foot. Dr. Chaudhry treated me with new orthotics. I had been wearing them for years, but his new ones has made the pain subside to a great extent. Thanks Dr. Chaudhry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

If you have a Morton's neuroma go somewhere else. Dr. Chaudhry will talk you into a decompression surgery, as opposed to removal, and it doesn't work. He will charge you the same or more for a much simpler procedure and when, months later, you still can't walk and have to pay someone else to do the removal, you will end up as frustrated and angry as I am. I could have had my life back months ago if I'd gone somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

He sorted me right out with my new orthotics and provides letters for insurance so you can claim. I had Morton's neuroma and some pronation and he fixed me right up

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Professional Dr and professional environment to be in. Very pleased with my experience at the foot and ankle wellness Centre. My symptoms have completely gone since receiving treatment there, thank you Dr. Chaudhry.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Patient, kind and caring Doc with great bedside manners, who looked after all my tired sore feet needs!! I don't feel like I am at a doc's office as his staff is very courteous and making sure even while waiting I was comfortable! I have recommended him to my friends and family and no waiting or lag time!! Thank you Dr Chaudhry!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better doctor! I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr chaudhry is an amazing podiatrist. He diagnosis ppl that have gone to other foot drs and they r clueless on whats going on. He takes his time. He cares. He always shows concern. His staff are right there too. They r fantastic! Always smiling. Greet ppl. They remember who u are! U walk in and they know exactly who u are. Always feel welcome there. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Great place to go! The doctor was amazing. He took the time with me to review my problem. Most Drs only see u for 5 mins. He spent almost 45 mins with me going over X-rays and such. Plus the girls are great! Very friendly. The whole clinic was a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Great foot doctor...TERRIBLE front desk staff. They lack the ability to call back when you leave phone messages, they are quick to call you if you have miussed an apointment (even though you have left them a voicemall cancelling it) They dont pass messages on tot he people that they are dealing with.

Could use much better customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635945].votes_count ]]