Ratings for Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry

Dr Chaudhry and his staff are all excellent and caring. I had surgery for arthritis in the great toe joint and for a hammer toe beside it. The whole process was excellent. I followed their instructions carefully, which made my first week of recovery painless and comfortable! The weeks to follow were just healing at home with contant checks and dressing changes at the office. It was the most satisfactory experience. I would recommend this Dr and facility to anyone in need podiatry care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The staff are wonderful, very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Chaudhry was straightforward with my diagnosis and the recommended treatment. Dr. Chaudhry performed surgery on my foot the following week which healed well and with good results. Unfortunately, the cost of the surgery is not covered by the province; however, waiting for a publicly funded podiatrist was around a year. All in all, the care was excellent and I am happy with the care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Chaudhry and his staff are second to none. They all have a genuine, caring attitude and do everything to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Chaudhry takes his time and explains the procedure. The follow up is very solid. Both the doctor and the very professional staff explain everything that is happening during the follow up. It is always great to see the smiling team when I come into the office and they all enjoy what they do. Again, It is very, very genuine. Thanks for the best care ever.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Had a wonderful experience at this clinic. Staff was nice and friendly. Dr. Knew what he was talking about. Helped me with my pain in my foot. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Clear diagnosis, short and long term treatment options provided! Very pleased with my visit and would highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Great experience with a knowledgeable Dr and well trained staff! Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming. I have been to other podiatrists before and they all seem to be incompetent telling me there is nothing wrong and I have healthy feet but Dr. Chaudhry is now the only person I trust and the only one educated enough to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I went in for a consult and had my ingrown toe nail removed the same day. I was extremely nervous and concerned about pain, I was reassured and actually felt no pain whatsoever. Dr. Chaudhry is knowledgeable, calming and has a great sense over humour!! His staff is friendly, welcoming and super helpful. I would highly recommend this Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is absolutely terrible. I have experience in the medical field and came to him with some knowledge of my problem, and immediately he suggested the exact opposite of what I was told by other doctors. He butchered my toenails, and is an absolute hack. When I discussed him with another podiatrist, they scoffed. He has a reputation within the industry for being a complete imbecile. Do NOT go to him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Saw them just this morning. Beautiful clinic. Very warm ppl. They have a promotion on 2 for 1 on orthotics. Took advantage of that. Can't wait to get them!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Sheharyar Chaudhry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English