Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. Gradis

Great physician! He has treated my family and I for years and he has always been there for us!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I came into the office as a walk-in because Dr. Michael Margolis who also practices out of this office & was my PCP, did not even return my phone call. I waited over 4 hrs. for a return call. Dr. Gradis was wonderful. He was caring, compassionate and made sure I knew exactly what was going on at all times.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Never have I been so offended by a doctor. He is rude and inconsiderate. He talks extremely quickly and would hardly let me get a word in. He diminished my concerns about other issues I was having and blamed my anxiety for symptoms without any concern for my feelings. I was seeking advice for a condition that "they dont handle there," and at one point he said that if I didnt want to listen to him I should just leave and go to the emergency room and not bother wasting any more time there. He clearly has some sort of mental disorder and I'm not sure why he's allowed to practice. He should be seen by a doctor himself before he continues to "treat" others.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Glenn A. Gradis's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)