Ratings for Dr. Chris Gordon

Dr. Gordon is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and helpful and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My Boys have been going to him since the ages of 2 and 5, they love going to the dentist, the staff, hygienists and Doctor Gordon himself are all great at what they do. He is very gentle and my kids have no fear of needles or freezing because of him. I refer everybody I know to this practice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Gordon did 2 normal fillings for me last year and it was by far the worst dental experience I have ever had. Immediately after the fillings I could tell that my bite was off. When I told him this and he advised me to give it a couple weeks and if it continue to seem "off" then to come back. Ok, that's fine...except for 3 weeks passed and I booked another appointment and went to see Dr. Gordon again. When I told him my bite seemed uneven since my fillings. He said he didn't see anything wrong. When I insisted he said there was nothing he could do. I had to book an appointment with another dentist who had one look at the fillings and told me it was filled unevenly. The unevenness was so bad that I developed a cross bite and am now looking at braces to fix the damaged that the fillings caused to my bite. Very disappointing that a normal and simple procedure could go so miserably. I would not recommend Dr. Gordon. He did not take the time to seriously listen to my concerns and did not c

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Best dentist we have ever been to. Great rates and great staff. Painless and Dr.Gordon explains and listens.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Best dentist I have ever been to see. Painless, comforting and professional yet friendly. I had a phobia about dentists until I went to Dr. Gordon. I am just fine now. Love his staff as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I am so impressed with Dr. Gordon and his staff! He listens to all my concerns and takes the time to answer all my questions. He is friendly and professional!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Wonderful dentist. Will not go to anyone else. He is the best. Great rates and wonderful personality and extraordinary dentist. Constantly reassured me and did not make me feel horrible about my teeth. He is great.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr.Gordon is awesome. He individualizes each patient. He takes his time and is willing to explain everything. He is great with adults and excellent with children. He has been my dentist for numerous years and I will continue using him. I would certainly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008