Ratings for Dr. Joseph Scamardo

Saved my daughters life. She had been seen by multiple doctors and had several ER visits. She was being treated with multiple meds and not getting an better. At first I thought he was not listening and paying too much attention to his computer! But he got her off most of her meds and found out what was wrong. I have my daughter back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Doesn't listen to what you have to say, and just pumps you full of more meds instead of trying to find out whats wrong and fix it so you can get off the meds!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Very, very rude. Made mean comments about my niece's weight even though he knew she was already highly depressed. I was astounded at his rude behavior. This doctor needs to take some classes on sensitivity.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Scamardo exuded an air of friendly competence. I had been taking daily narcotics for chronic migraines. He took the time to explain why the daily ouse of narcotics were actually causing my headaches! After stopping my narcotics and changing my medications to safer medications, my headaches are down to about one per month! The headaches I do get are relieved in about an hour and I can still function! Great Doctor!! Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Scamardo wasv ery friendly and knowledgeable.Very thorough exam and examination. Highly reccomend!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Do not use this Dr. He doesnt care about his patients. Very rude and incompitent.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Knows his business. Very likeable.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Joseph Scamardo's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nacogdoches, TX