Ratings for Dr. Neal G. Breit

Do yourself a favor find another Doctor. You can barely get an appt and when you do IF you do be prepared to clear your day. I have never seen anything like this in my life and I work in the health care field. I get spending time with paients but that does not justify having people wait literally hours for a visit. The staff is unapologetic and could care less about their inefficiencies. Dr. Breit is a good dr but so are many others. Move on!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

A great Doctor should have a Great staff . He does not. Try getting an appointment , Rude and unprofessional. They will never call you back. Full of excuses. Takes months for an appointment and then the cancel it.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Breit has been my doctor for the past 8years. I am sad to say, I must move on. I was given wait time of 4 months for an appointment. The office then canceled and didn't follow up with rescheduling. I emailed and called 4 times when they finally responded they couldn't fit me in for an additional 6 months. If I need to wait almost a year for an appointment, it's time for a doctor who can actually treat his patients especially when the doctor canceled the appointment.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Breit is an incredible doctor however his office staff is extremely rude, inconsiderate and does not give him messages to call patients back. They are not helpful with scheduling and often say they cannot accommodate any changes. The shame is he is one of the best doctors but his front desk staff is ruining his practice and unfortunately the staff is a reflection on him which is unfair to his excellence.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

The only complaint that I have is the waiting time . I have never been to a doctors office and waited this long for a doctor. I have had the first appointment of the day and had to wait for at least an hour. Do not understand . It makes no sense why a doctor is not in but yet they schedule you just to wait.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

The longest waiting time ever. They don't respect your time.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Breit saved my life and my fetus's life while I was pregnant. I met him in the emergency room in 2010, and I have been his patient since that day. After years of hospital and doctors trips, I am in the best health ever under his care. He thoroughly reviews all your records, and finds real diagnososes and treatments for sometimes uncommon issues. I like that he listens to your needs and concerns and doesn't always rush to medication. He has called me on several occasions at home and has taken calls very late when I had some emergencies. He has a new office with a much more organized staff as of 2013. Dr. Breit's staff cuts my waiting room time down by calling me the day of and letting me know what time I should actually head to the office. He is a wonderful person and doctor, who is always trying to improve his services for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Breit is the best doctor I've even been to. You will have to wait long in his waiting room, but that's only because he spends as much time with you as needed. Each time I went to him, he spent at lease an hour and a half with me. Sometimes more. He never rushes you. Answers all of your questions. He'll let you go on and on and listen to ever word. He's very thorough. He's the only doctor that was able to help me. And to top it all off, he has a great sense of humor. Had me constantly laughing. Since I'm the worst hypochondriac, he was just what I needed. I've never in my life gone to a doctor who spent so much time with me and really listed, understood and was so great at what he does! I'd give him 10 stars if I could! I wish I could have given him a 5 for punctuality, but like I said, he's only late because he gives you all the time you need.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Neal G. Breit's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ