Rate this Doctor
Dr. John C. Tanner's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1983)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- Inagural Diplomat of the American Board of Addiction Medicine, March 12, 2009 to current-time unlimited) Cert #102.
- Certified Medical Review Officer, recertified 12/20/2013.
- Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor--American College of Certified Forensic Counselors
- Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine--FASAM--1998 to time unlimited.
Publications & Research
- Principal Investigator for Phase 2 & 3 Clinical Research on Buprenorphine; March 2008-July 2008. The clinical safety, tolerability and efficacy trial. There were 2 other investigators/sites for the Suboxone film formulation that was approved by the
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Brown & Toland Physicians
- Delta Health System