Rate this Doctor
Dr. John C. Tanner's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1983)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- Inagural Diplomat of the American Board of Addiction Medicine, March 12, 2009 to current-time unlimited) Cert #102.
- Certified Medical Review Officer, recertified 12/20/2013.
- Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor--American College of Certified Forensic Counselors
- Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine--FASAM--1998 to time unlimited.
Publications & Research
- Principal Investigator for Phase 2 & 3 Clinical Research on Buprenorphine; March 2008-July 2008. The clinical safety, tolerability and efficacy trial. There were 2 other investigators/sites for the Suboxone film formulation that was approved by the
Insurance accepted by this Doctor