Dr. John C. Tanner's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1983)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- Inagural Diplomat of the American Board of Addiction Medicine, March 12, 2009 to current-time unlimited) Cert #102.
- Certified Medical Review Officer, recertified 12/20/2013.
- Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor--American College of Certified Forensic Counselors
- Fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine--FASAM--1998 to time unlimited.
Publications & Research
- Principal Investigator for Phase 2 & 3 Clinical Research on Buprenorphine; March 2008-July 2008. The clinical safety, tolerability and efficacy trial. There were 2 other investigators/sites for the Suboxone film formulation that was approved by the
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".January 18, 2016
A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tanner is an amazing Physician! He is a brilliant drug and alcohol Addiction Specialist at the forefront of the field with many, many years of experience. A..."December 26, 2015
A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tanner has not practiced with Dr. Vaughn Dobalian, owner of Beaches Family Medicine since 2014. If you will notice, some of Dr. Tanner's ratings are very hi..."October 22, 2015
A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tanner is a terrible physician. All he does is push psych meds. I was calling and complaining to staff the dose was too high, I felt abnormal, and he wouldn'..."August 10, 2015
A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was given Dr Tanners associate at this med. center.I was treated like a low life and got me more addicted then I was before with a high dollar suboxin which ..."January 23, 2015
'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=877396'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9February 19, 2014
'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=877396'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2February 6, 2014