Ratings for Dr. Chris S. McCauley

You and your staff make a person feel like we are your only patient.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I have had a very good experience everytime I went. I had my first child with dr McCauley and he was awesome now I am about to have my second and I would definitely recommend dr McCauley to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I made an appointment with this Dr for my first ob visit when I found out I was pregnant. His bedside manner was horrible after I suffered a miscarriage and told that I was possibly having one over the phone. I was also told there was no reason to come back to see him. I asked himto fax a dr's note to my job to take me out of work the weekend and he told me he could not do that because he was in the office by hisself he would fax one monday which I or my job has yet to see. I then call today to ask them if I could fax over some paper work that needed to be filled out for my job and they advd me faxing or carrying it in myself there would be a $10 charge! That is a bunch of crap. All I needed was him to say what happened and sign his name. He is not famous! Needless to say I will never ever go back there nor will I recommend him to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Wonderful Dr. and staff. I recommend everyone to him. He has preformed several surgerys for me and delivered my child. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Personalility wise and knowledge wise I think Dr. McCauley and his staff is the best on in SC... I have even recommended him to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Very knowledgable and supportive of natural birth, but also very knowledgable of technology. Supports VBAC in hospital. Great staff! Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Chris S. McCauley's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Loris, SC