Ratings for Dr. Sarah Andreasen

Dr Andreasen and her staff are always very pleasant and professional. They are efficent with testing and listen to my concerns. I'm always very pleased with my experience at their office.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

My problem is with staff and waiting. Although I like dr. Andreason as a person and I believe she is a miracle worker with children, she leaves people waiting.. After refering her office to all my friends and family and saying nothing but good things I had a horrible horrible time with her staff the last time when her tech was extermely rude. I will not attend her office after this and now my husband takes our son. Our son is extremely fond of her and I can see why, she is a fantastic person/doctor so we would like to continue , but I found the last time My husband attended , selling eye glasses to another customer was a priotiy over my toddlers appointment wich was now running 30 minutes late for, and the test drops that were previously put in earlier that day, we were returning on time for, were now 30 minutes passed the time that was stated "we had to be back by ( in order for the drops /test to work and give accurate reading) " and thus wearing off and becoming counter productive. Not to mention he is 2 and this was over two hours of eye exam / drops and then waiting the appropriate time, then coming back to see results, and now you are making us wait while the drops wear off , while you sell to someone ,while your 2 year old patient waits 30 extra minutes in a not so kid frinedly office!? Wasn't impressed when My husband told me what happened. The problem I found personally, when I was last there was with her eye glasses technitian she is terribly rude. I had to ask her not to have attitude with me after she was extremely rude to me and cut me off after my sons warrantied 5 month old $500 glasses were broken. After bringing the glasses in I tried explaining why I brought them in, and she stormed off with them,not listening. Upon return I tried asking her what she thought ( trying not to undermind her) but wanted to let her know that I belived the problem to be on the brackets, she snapped at me something terrible for suggesting that, and gave me major attitude saying " I dont know what is wrong ok!!???" only to tell me they were replacing the entire set. It really wasnt necessary , in my opinion but hey if you cant listen and take offence because I suggested that, you dont want to replace a 2$ part and would rather replace the entire thing then fine. Upon return again to pick up the new set, I was told the entire set didnt need replacing that it wasnt necessary , Yep thats what I tried explaining when I dropped them off!!?. Next time try respecting and listening to your customers it wont cost you as much money, just a thought. Doctor Andreason is amazing but I dont appreciate how rude that eyeglasses tech was to me.. I was 10 months pregant with a blind 2 year old flipling out cause his glasses were broke, and didnt need to be snapped at that day. It really didnt help me out. Also regarding when my husband visited with me 2 year old, please consider a two year olds patience and prioritize.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Awesome with the kids and myself. The staff were very helpful and offered a drink to everyone. The wait time was within minutes.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

I wish to thank Dr Andreasen and her staff, for the care and kindness I experienced recently when I was diagnosed with cataracts. Dr Andreasen was very efficient with my speedy referal for surgery, and my after care. She not only adressed my physical concerns, she also adressed and calmed my emotional fears. She accomidated my very busy schedule, making sure my eye health was optimal. Thank you for making this difficult transition, a comforting one. Dr Andreasen once again, you're the best.sincerely Anne

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Andreasen is not very professional. You can hear her complaining about staff and patients in the waiting and examining room. Her staff, although friendly are not very knowledgeable. Dr. Andreasen was desparate to sell me a pair of glasses even though I did not think I needed a new pair. She has lost a lot of credibility with me and I will definately not come back to her office.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Great doctor, staff, and environment. Didn't wait long at all. Very friendly people. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I was in the office today to pick up my contacts, which should only take a few minutes. I waited 15-20 minutes because they were having a staff meeting at 9 am.... Really?? Their office hours at 8:30am-5:15pm. I suggest to have your staff meeting on your staffs time and not your customers! Is this a business or not? Are not customers first? Are you professionals or not?Therefore I will take my business else where!

Submitted July 16, 2012

I have had the best treatment with Dr. Andreason. I have had to get a prescription for prisms for the first time in a long time. At first I felt the prisms were too strong. They changed the lenses at no cost. After a few weeks I noticed that I was getting double vision at a distance. I had been adamant that I did not need prisms for distance. They changed my prescription to progressive lenses. I only had to pay the difference.They called me and asked me how things were working a few days after each change. I feel I would not have gotten the same kind of treatment anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Sarah Andreasen is the nicest, warmest, friendliest, and most knowledgable optometrist I have EVER met!!! She is a valuable asset to her profession and clearly loves her work. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to ANYONE...and trust me when I tell you this: "I have met and worked with many Optometrists." She is first rate and her staff is also very knowledgable and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Sarah Andreasen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodstock, ON