Ratings for Dr. Erica D. Bradford

My most recent visit with this office will be my last. The reception staff is knowledgeable but not quick or friendly. I stood at the counter waiting to check-in for 12 minutes while they answered phone call after phone call and helped other patients. there were 3 people behind the desk and no one even acknowledged me! Worse I was in for back pain, I find Dr. Bradford to lack bedside manner and friendliness. I also am hoping to find a Dr. that cares more for her patients. I attempted to tell the Dr. about a time i had visited the office while she was on leave. She asked me why I was bringing this up I said well as my Dr. i thought you would want to know. This was a test in my eyes, to see if she would take the 1 minute to evaluate me and draw the same conclusion as the nurse I saw my prior visit. she never went any further than the coversation. She lets her opinion interfere with treating her patients. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

VERY COMFORTNG, GREAT PERSONALITY,EASY TO TALK WITH

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I ALWYS HAVE TO WAIT A HOUR, WHEN YOU ARE SICK THAT'S THE LAST THING YOU NEED,IT NEEDS TO BE TAKING CARE OF.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

1. When BP was up to 190/115 refused to write doctor's note for sick time. 2. On another occasion did not respond to request for phone call about blood pressure. A week later I asked to see another Doctor and was refused. Ended up in the ER with BP 172/112 and had to be given nitro to bring it down.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Although Dr Bradford is a very nice person and very gentle with elderly patients, she loses any points she might gain from her personality and nature, for being habitually so behind in seing her scheduled patients. When asking her office about this "they" say ..well she likes to spend extra time with her paitents.. If that is the case, then her appointments should allow adequate spacing for this. I believe it is extremely unreasonable to expect her elderly patients to sit in the waiting room over one hour prior to her nurse-assistant taking the patient to an exam room (taking blood pressure and pulse) then leaving the patient another 25 minutes still waiting to see the doctor. The actual appointment lasted (an additional) 20-25 minutes. (2 hours total spent)I asked if there had been any emergencies etc that put her behind. There had been none that day. If she can't properly schedule-- her office staff should, for her! From now on first appointment of the day is our family motto!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I called my doctor thursday because of severe pain on the side of my face. My doctor was on vacation so they told me to go to the ER. They offered me pain meds at the ER. Couple days later the pain meds didnt work anymore and I called the Dr again (on Sunday) and once again I could not see anyone in the office and was told to go back to the ER. I did and this time after insisting that they do a ct scan (found nothing) they gave me stronger pain meds(now i cant work or drive). On tuesday after my husband flipped out on them they did see me and within 5 minutes of my visit I was sent us up to the hospital to be admitted. When I asked Dr Bradford about my treatment by her office after getting out of the hospital and about the cost of the ER visits because nobody in her office would see me. She told me that with the pain that I was experiencing that the ER was probley the place I needed to be. What do you think of that answer? Good thing I have a PCP huh?

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Erica D. Bradford's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Bridgewater, MA