Ratings for Dr. STEVEN Sussman

I stopped seeing Dr. Sussman because a frustrated office staff member hung up on me when I was trying to make an appointment. She rudely asked what it was for and was quite frustrated when I told her I got a phone call and a piece of mail telling me to schedule an appointment. I told her that I assumed it was for my yearly exam and then she hung up on me!!! I have seen my new OB-GYN today and she makes Dr. Sussman look like a misogynist dinosaur. He kept me completely uninformed and treated me like I was a waste of his time. Once he told me to see him in his office after my visit. I waited patiently outside his office because he was on the phone. When he was done, he saw me and said, "You're still here?" I can't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I waited for the doctor for a long time and when he came to the door he stood outside reading my chart and laughing with his nurse. I felt so uncomfortable. As a plus size women it is difficult enough to see a doctor - one feels so insecure. A receptionist returned my call about a letter I received about my mammogram and she was ignorant and rude. I so miss my wonderful geno who retired a few years ago.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

The best gyn I've seen. Very helpful with my daughter also.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Walks away everytime you try to talk to him. Acts like he can't be bothered.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

i've gone to Dr. Sussman for years. Hardly ever have to wait. Always very caring. There's no way I would go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Sussman may have been a good doctor years ago, but he needs to retire. He no longer has the drive to get to the bottom of potential issues. He is satisfied with doing the bare minimum. I had surgery with him a while ago and he did not send the tissue out for pathology. No doctor I have seen since can believe this. Now I have seen many doctors because questionable tissue is appearing in various organs. After the surgery, Dr. Sussman didn't even stay to talk to me about the results and my follow up visit literally lasted one minute. I am so thankful I switched doctors!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. STEVEN Sussman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med