Ratings for Dr. Santiago M. Leyte-Vidal

Over medicated. Staff rude nursing assistant thinks she's the dr and tries to keep you from seeing the dr. He always has a drink in his hand

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very thorough and takes all the time needed to answer questions and listen to my concerns. Long time patient and have had no problems with office staff and scheduling my appointments, He or his office staff was always responded to my calls in a reasonable period of time

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Too difficult to cope with hostile employees. Staff belong working in a prison

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Friendly, very attentive and punctual!!! Best MD in the Brevard County area!! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have never had a doctor spend the time with me and be as thorough with me as Dr. Leyte. However, I have waited as long as 3 hours past scheduled appointments to see him. I think this is due to his thoroughness, as he takes much longer with patients than he is scheduled to see them. Additionally, aside from a one or two members of his staff, the rest are rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He is very knowledgeable, professional, and considerate. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This physician has taken care of my loved one for many years. He is an excellent and very knowledgable physician. However, in the past couple of years, most notably this past fall and winter, the staff has been very rude and unhelpful. They have scheduled appointments and then when my family member shows up they are told they do not have an appointment for this day.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I personally would recommend Dr. Leyte. He is obviously very knowledgeable with good bedside manners. BUT, WHEN IT COMES TO HIS STAFF, THAT'S ANOTHER STORY!!! His staff is very, very rude and unprofessional. Many times when I called I was put on hold for ever, and sometimes they even hung up on me. Other times the phone was busy for a long time(you would think a doctor's office would have more than one line). What put an end to my visits to Dr. Leyte was my conversation with one of his staff members named Caroline. When I tried to booked an appointment(not a new patient)and she realized I didn't live in Brevard county, she plain and simple told me (twice)that I should just look for another doctor in my area. Is it really her concern if I want to travel miles to see Dr. Leyte? I asked to talk to Dr. Leyte and she told me he was not available, so I left a message for him to call me. Guess what? He never did. Changes are she never gave him the message.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Yout won't find another doctor that cares for his patients as he does.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

takes all the time you need with him, connsiderate, and pleasant

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Santiago M. Leyte-Vidal's Credentials

• Universidad Central del Este (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company