Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Kimberley

2016 If you like to be a disabled person which I'm now, than you should see Mr. Kimberley and let your knees operated by him. He has made mistakes, not to accept warnings from other specialists to contact them prior. I had one severe and one middle haematoma, lost my nerve systems, was 10 months in hospital. He was unable to find a Rehab Clinic for me. Now my nerves in both lower legs are so damaged, that a neurologist told me, I will never have any feelings in one or the other. Flexibility in left knee 50, in right 10. I'm the record holder in the time of stay in this Hospital, where he is operating.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have had wrist surgery after a complicated fracture in September 2016. Mr Ben Kimberley was the first one who paid any attention to it properly and managed to operate within a week, He is always courteous and caring and even though he is very busy he helped with all my questions. Cannot praise Anne, her secretary enough either. Thank you,

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

This is my second knee reconstruction with mr Kimberley and I cannot praise enough the professionalism and conduct of mr Kimberley and his staff. Having the left knee done with a great recovery I had no hesitation going back to get the right knee done knowing I would be in great hands. If you need to have this surgery done please consider mr Kimberly. It's been a great experience for such a complicated long term recovery operation that could have been a nightmare.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I would without Hesitation Recommend Mr Kimberly To anyone who has an Orthopaedic Problem, His staff are second to none i will even add my name to this Post Peter Elliott

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Great surgeon, quickly assessed the problem and surgery was within the fortnight. Careful and caring would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I have recommended mr Kimberly to others without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I injured my wrist at work and I was told by 2 other surgeons that there was nothing wrong . Dr Kimberley not only found the problem but was able to solve the issue

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Mr Kimberly found what the problem was with my knee after other doctors and surgeons said there was no problem. Mr Kimberly found I had a torn meniscus and had me in surgery within a week of seeing him. I'm Sure my knee wouldn't of been sorted out if not for Mr Kimberly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I had both my knees operated on (total knee replacements) on two consecutive years by Dr B Kimberley and I am extremely happy with the results. I also appreciate his professionalism and understanding in wanting to help his patients in any way he can to make these processes run smoothly. My sole income is my age pension and I was not required to pay any additional expenses since the gap was automatically waived; the bills were processed by his office and forwarded to my private health fund and Medicare. My sincerest thanks to Dr B Kinberley and his professional team.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Has poor surgical skills. After continuous botched operations I am now worse off than before seeing Dr Kimberley. Ultimately my quality of life and ability to undertake simple daily tasks has been destroyed. In my opinion he views his patients as a financial gain also appearing to be detached from human emotions.

Submitted July 1, 2014