Ratings for Dr. Rhonda C. Sykes

Great family office, inclusive to special needs children. I have been seeing Dr. Rhonda Sykes for many years. Her care has helped me through two pregnancies including my deliveries. I feel that her chiropractic care has made an overwhelmingly positive contribution to my physical and mental health. I feel that Dr. Rhonda really listens and cares about my issues and tries to help make a difference in lifestyle and pain management. She has been seeing both my children as needed and is great with kids. My daughter was having incontinence problems at age 8 and after two adjustments of her pelvis and some lifestyle recommendations we have not had a problem since! My 5 year old son who is on the autism spectrum has made absolutely remarkable progress with Dr. Rhonda and he loves seeing her. She lets him hide toys around her room or in her personal drawers, and she leaves them exactly where he left them, sometimes for weeks at a time, so when he returns his appointment is more enjoyable for him! She has shows him the utmost respect, kindness and really listens to him even though his verbal capability is extremely limited. When he acts up in the office, she acts as if nothing is a big deal and is incredibly compassionate when she senses that I am embarrassed or overwhelmed by his behaviors. The entire office is very family oriented which is important to me. The office staff is welcoming and accommodating to children including those with special needs. My son has recently started seeing Dr. Tarek for neuro work and he is great with kids, always smiling and getting on their level while giving them enough time to warm up before proceeding with the examination. I have also seen Dr. Tarek on occasion and he shows a lot of patience and respect, which I really appreciate. Great office, and great doctors for the entire family!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Rhonda is an awesome Doctor. Her holistic approach is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Rhonda for many years because of the Activator method that she uses in her practice. She is the absolute best. I recently thanked her and her staff for always having my back covered.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Sykes uses the Activator Method of Chiropractic and has an Advanced Proficiency (www.Activator.com). She is a knowledgeable, caring and personable professional. Her office is run efficiently and staff are pleasant & helpful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Rhonda C. Sykes's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)