Ratings for Dr. Scott Katzman

Dr Katzman is THE best in his field. He doesn't rush to surgery unless it is absolutely necessary. His staff treats you like family. I would be in a wheelchair if it wasn't for this doctor. He is a God send. And if it's your first time at his office, pack your patience because this doctor spends TIME with every patient listening & helping each & every person who comes thru his office. HE IS WORTH THE WAIT !!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Katzman gave me my life back after surgery. Hardly any down time. He is a very talented surgeon. God Speed Dr. Scott!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Wanted 2hrs 30min then he did not have on previous MRIs or my previous CT scans then I gave then to the office staff then he went in the back room came out after 3min and state I needed an anterior (from the front) L5S1 fusion I stated I would like to have my SI joint considered as possible site generating pain on both sides at which time his assist brought me to room with table C arm X-ray machine I had to position myself which was difficult I was in terrible pain unable to sit without being in pain after waiting for hr I asked the office girl if there was somewhere I could lay down which I went to the back room on stretcher

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Very happy I found this doctor to help me with my back problem

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

What a fantastic group. Extremely talented, courteous and nice. They even have staff that calls and checks up on us after the surgery. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Scott Katzman and his associates!

Submitted January 21, 2015

Wonderful doctor! Very happy with the outcome of my mother's surgery!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I am really sorry to see such bad reviews here. I decided to have the surgery after 32 years of being in pain. I contacted the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa. Bottom line was, I couldn't afford the out of pocket after the insurance. I saw Dr. Katzman as I was researching spinal Doctors. I filled out some info online. A few hours later, Bill called me. I told him my story and with a few more conversations between us, we had the details worked out. Being a kidney transplant patient, (9 yrs at time of surgery) I had to do a lot of tests to see if I could tolerate the surgery. Dr German Ramirez, (Tampa) the best nephrologist in the country as far as I'm concerned had watched me in agony for 18 years, researched Dr Katzman himself and gave me the green light for surgery. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. The surgery was about 4 1/2 hrs. I climbed the stairs to my bedroom that night. It has been a year now and absolutely no pain. I can stand and walk as long as I want now which was never an option. I would highly recommend Dr Scott Katzman. He gave me part of my life back and I have nothing but admiration for him. Bill still calls me occasionally to see how I am. The whole staff is fantastic. Joe Alvey, St Cloud Florida

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I was very happy to know this practice was able to treat multiple problems from my accident. I've been treated by 2 other surgeons in the area and was left without options, plus told I would have to live with my pains... I know many of you know how it feels to have massive headaches every day of your life,having numbness in my hands and constantly losing grip of things I would grab. Needless to say, living with them was not an option for me. For almost a year I was miserable, it affected my family and eventually I was just laying in bed to avoid any pain, while being stuck taking meds all day. I remained hesitant when I found the practice on line,because of the mixed reviews. I know the AMAZING results of my disc replacement, or knee sx may not be the same from everyone, but I can truly say, I live 95% pain free... Wow, I wish I could write how much of my LIFE has been returned to me. Dr Pruitt was very nice and patient even when I was a pain on everyone around me. Thank you Advanced!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Going to Dr Katzman to fix my back problem was the best decision i ever made. I still can't believe how much I've improved!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Im scheduled for surgery soon... and Im very confused and worried after all these comments. I hope I get fixed.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Scott Katzman's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP