Ratings for Dr. Heather Ring

Dr. Ring has been my obgyn for close to 8 years and during my 4 pregnancies. She is the best! I wouldn't go to anyone else. At the end of every appointment she always asks if you have any questions or concerns to make sure everything is covered and you feel comfortable. My last baby another doctor on her team delivered and the next day she came to visit me in my room to make sure everything went well and that I was doing good. She really cares for her patients. Patty in her office is awesome too!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I've waited 45 minutes for my appointment and checkup was done in 5 minutes. She is always in a hurry and didnt explain everything to you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Ring as my OB. I miscarried at 3 months with my first. She took time to answer all of our questions and even called me in the evening a couple days after my D&C to see how I was doing emotionally and physically. I think people mistake her bluntness as rude but that’s what I like about her, straight to the point with facts. She is busy but will never cut your time short if you have questions. Pregnant with my second and wouldn’t go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I love Dr Ring. She was my on/gyn for my first son. I have rheumatoid arthritis and she was not familiar with my condition with the meds I was on but she did research for my first appointment so she had some knowledge about what to expect. Due to the fact that the meds I usually take can cause birth defects she sent me for fetal assessment straight away instead of a normal ultrasound. Everything was fine but she didn’t want to potentially have to send me to 2 appointments and delay anything. After I had my son via c section which was completed by another dr, she always checked up on me. I am now having my second baby and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Ring was the doctor on call when I went into labour. She made sure to check on me throughout. When my labour wasn't progressing (5+ hours at 9.75cm dilated with no pain meds) and I was too exhausted to push, she suggested an emergency c section. I really didn't want to have one but she explained the options and advised it was the best course of action. Once I was in the OR, my spinal did not fully work. I had to be given an epidural as well. When that was slow to work, she almost had me put under but luckily didn't have to. Baby's head was stuck in my pelvis and would have never come out vaginally. Dr. Ring made me feel very at ease during the whole procedure. She did an excellent job with my incision. I am 1 week postpartum and it's healing nicely. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I hold Dr. Ring at a high regard. While she is busy because everyone wants her as their obgyn, she has your health and baby's health as her #1 priority. She's to the point and doesn't waste your time. She's compassionate and generally cares for her patients. She performed my scheduled csection on her day off. And when the nurses had to hand off starting my IV to the next person, she was the only one reassuring me and keeping me calm. She's truly the best.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr.Ring was somewhat there to deliver my son. She was incredibly rude to me which was extremely uncalled for as I was calm the entire 2 hours of pushing. During those 2 hours of pushing, she showed up once. She only showed up once my boy was coming out. They made me stop pushing and wait with him when he was crowning, for a few minutes just to wait for her to "catch" my baby and she managed to be condescending as anything to me during that very short period of time she was there. Also, when she was doing my stitches after, she gave me zero warning and no local anesthetic so I jumped when I felt a sharp stabbing pain on my lady bits and she got mad and yelled at me, "don't move!" Horrible experience with her and I never want to see her face again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

The best doctor I've ever seen. I highly recommend her, very knowlegable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Great first visit. Took the time to answer all of my questions, even showing me a full report another Dr's office incorrectly read to me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Ring is a fantastic doctor who genuinely cares for her patients. She is very down to earth and realistic. She came in on her day off to perform my c section. She then came to see me in my hospital room two days later to say hello. I'm thankful she delivered my daughter safely. She's very busy because she is so good!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017