Ratings for Dr. Heather Ring

I hold Dr. Ring at a high regard. While she is busy because everyone wants her as their obgyn, she has your health and baby's health as her #1 priority. She's to the point and doesn't waste your time. She's compassionate and generally cares for her patients. She performed my scheduled csection on her day off. And when the nurses had to hand off starting my IV to the next person, she was the only one reassuring me and keeping me calm. She's truly the best.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr.Ring was somewhat there to deliver my son. She was incredibly rude to me which was extremely uncalled for as I was calm the entire 2 hours of pushing. During those 2 hours of pushing, she showed up once. She only showed up once my boy was coming out. They made me stop pushing and wait with him when he was crowning, for a few minutes just to wait for her to "catch" my baby and she managed to be condescending as anything to me during that very short period of time she was there. Also, when she was doing my stitches after, she gave me zero warning and no local anesthetic so I jumped when I felt a sharp stabbing pain on my lady bits and she got mad and yelled at me, "don't move!" Horrible experience with her and I never want to see her face again.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

The best doctor I've ever seen. I highly recommend her, very knowlegable and caring.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Great first visit. Took the time to answer all of my questions, even showing me a full report another Dr's office incorrectly read to me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Ring is a fantastic doctor who genuinely cares for her patients. She is very down to earth and realistic. She came in on her day off to perform my c section. She then came to see me in my hospital room two days later to say hello. I'm thankful she delivered my daughter safely. She's very busy because she is so good!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Always willing to take the time to answer any questions and office staff is as accommodating as possible .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Ring was great, very reassuring and has a great sense of humour. Always very punctual and the staff at the office is great. She does always seem busy, but I must say whenever I needed to ask questions she always made the time. Very lucky to have her as my OB for my first pregnancy!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Have had 2 children with Dr ring being my Dr for both. She's a really great Dr makes you feel comfortable talking to her and asking questions, all around highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Ring was great! Saw her with my first and am going back now with my 2nd. Always answered my questions at appointments and her staff clarified any concerns I had over the phone. Never had to wait more than 5 mins past my appointment time and most importantly I always felt very comfortable with her. Great doctor, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Always in hurry. Not answering questions properly. Even answering very roughly. I will never recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016