Ratings for Dr. Lillian D. Lockett

I had a similar experience to another response and feel bad for waiting this long to rate this horrible doctor. I hated having to deal with the staff on the phone because you could tell they never wanted to talk with you or get off their butt and go find the information. Worst of all, I don't know who's job it is to check what plans my insurance has but I have paid for yearly exams and my birth control is free if prescribed more than one month at a time but they did not want to look up that information so I had to pay for all of these things the year I was 18. Haven't had to pay for a thing since I switched doctors. I always had to wait an hour to see her and she did not ask me if I had questions nor did she explain things well when I found the courage to ask. She was hasty with the exam(my first visit to a gyno) and everything hurt horribly because she was in such a rush. She also told me that she would run tests that she did not. I would never recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Very rude! And VERY rough! She does not warn you before doing a pelvic exam, and makes it very painful. I went in to her about 2 years ago for birth control and decided not to see her again. She is the on call doctor for my doctor, and when I asked her why something was happening/what was the cause of the problem her response was, " I couldn't tell you, I just met you." I was 30 weeks pregnant and that is not what you tell a pregnant woman when she is having an issue. I will NEVER see her again. I advise everyone to steer clear of her!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

There is always a wait, but she is worth it. Yes, sometimes you have to ask about results, but thats with any office. She gives direct answers to all your questions, gets to know you , and takes her time with each patient. I recommend her to every one I know.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I had a hernia after she performed my C-section. She did a poor job according to another surgeon who performed a hysterectomy 2 years later.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

YES,you will have to wait sometimes as she is a ob doctor. Staff will attmept to give you a time frame when the doctor will return and I have always been allowed to reschedule if needed. Once the doctor comes in you are given her full attention and opportunity to ask any question and I have always been answered or referred to the correct discipline if needed.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

I ALWAYS wait in the waiting room for an hour at least. The waiting room is TINY TINY and there are never enough seats for all the patients. She never tells me the results on any tests unless I ask/bring it up. Front receptionist is rude most of the time. Too bad she is the only female OB in town!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I went to her for a year when I first turned 18. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I never waited under 2 hours to see her, they would never give me my results back. Once I just went and stood in her office for 3 hours so I could get my pap results when I had been told over the phone "she wants to speak with you but you must make an appointment". Her office staff is completly uncaring and flat out rude. The last time I went to her, I was three days late for my period, and went in because I was cramping. She ran no blood test, did no ultrasound, no pregnancy test, and told me I was having a miscarrige to go home and rest. I cried for a week straight before I realized that I needed to change doctors. Come to find out...I NEVER had one!!! I would not recommend her to anyone. The most horrible doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

never had a problem see or talking with her! the greatest!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Lillian D. Lockett's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Lake Jackson, TX