Ratings for Dr. Nari Heshmati

I was very attentively & competently treated by Dr. Nari Heshmati, from original diagnosis through my post-operative care. I had a great experience in being helped all the way from a serious health impediment to the optimal health that I now enjoy 5 weeks after he operated on me. It was a smooth and secure process to undergo while in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I was referred to Dr Hashmati because of a complex surgery. Everything went well and I have already referred a co worker

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

excellent doctor. I recovered well from my surgery and have referred friends to Dr H!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Doctor Heshmati is amazing, so intelligent and great sense of humor and just super respectful he made my whole pregnancy and birth experience unforgettable. I just loved his nurse at the office and during delivery I was lucky he came on staff and got to deliver our beautiful daughter! Couldn't have done it without him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Heshmati for several years now and have only the highest regards for him. He is quite busy but never makes you feel rushed and always takes the time to answer all questions. He is wonderful at explaining tough things without talking down to you. If you need to get undressed he will come and talk with you first, then come back once you're ready. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this- every experience I've ever had in that situation I don't even see/meet the Dr until I'm lying on a table covered with a sheet. It's respectful and I appreciate it. He's thorough in everything he does and has a fantastic memory. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Smart guy, listens well and does not seem rushed. He is young but knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Heshmati is an excellent physician. He is always punctual and I am alway seen very quickly. He answers all of my questions and really wants to provide great care.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008