Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Conroy

He's very personable and charming. Did wonders for my acne.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

If you want to just be a number this is the office to go to. Not impressed with the front staff or the doctor. I also waited 45 min in the lobby and another 35 in the patient room.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Didn't care. This guy is in it to make money and nothing else!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I went in for treatment for foot plantar warts. After 7 treatments with nitrogen over several months, no progress had been made. The warts looked essentially unchanged. Each time I was egged on with the proverbial, "Oh yea, probably just another treatment or two and they'll be done!" Nope. I went to my old dermatologist in Cincinnati, who is PHENOMENAL, and he immediately said that nitrogen wouldn't do a thing because the warts were too deep to freeze, requiring surgery :( On top of that, Dr. Conroy also prescribes EXPENSIVE drugs. I was given two Rx that would be $1600 a month out of pocket. My Dr. in Cincy gave me similar generic Rx that cost $5 each. Dr. Conroy is a very likeable individual, his office is sparkling, and is obviously just trying to pay off student loans with kickbacks from these medicines. Take your hard earned money to a Dr. who will spend more than 10 minutes in the room with you. Longest time with him for me: 13 minutes!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I found this doctor to be extremely unhelpful. He raced in and out of the exam room so fast I didn't have time to ask any questions. The skin condition I was seeking help with has since worsened, he offered no diagnosis, and I found his staff to be extremely short tempered and rude. Save yourself the frustration and avoid this doc at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

The entire office staff was helpful and courteous through a difficult diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Conroy respected my time, and was promptly in the room for all appointments. The office is beautiful and clean. I felt the staff was very open and honest about everything involved in the melanoma diagnosis. They were VERY accomodating with setting appointments. Unfortunately I will be visiting the office many times in the future due to my diagnosis, but I look forward to the professionalism and interaction with all staff. They are wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Michael P. Conroy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal