You may also like

Rate Dr. Alan R. Catanzariti

Dr. Alan R. Catanzariti's Ratings

Dr Catanzariti told me in his office he was going to do surgery on top of my foot, my husband was in the office also, at the hospital before the surgery dr Catanzariti again said he was doing the surgery on top and drew with the purple marker on top, I went into surgery 10 mins later. A week later he took the bandage off and to my surprise the purple line was still on top of my foot and the stitches were on the side when I asked him why he did this he said he thought I would heal faster. But he didn't know this 10 mins before the surgery. It is 1 year later and I am still in so much pain and walk with a limp because of the pain , I have to walk on the side of my foot .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

LEFT WORK FOR APPOINTMENT AND WAITED FOR 90 MINS AFTER MY SCHEDULED APPT TO SEE HIM, AND THEN HE WAS ONLY WITH ME FOR 5 MINS TO TELL ME I NEEDED SURGERY. WHEN I SENT A NON-ABRASIVE LETTER ADVISING THE OFFICE OF THIS, HE CANCELLED MY SURGERY, DROPPED ME AS A PATIENT, BUT NEVER INFORMED ME OF IT. ONLY WHEN I CALLED TO SAY I DIDN'T GET PAPERS FOR SURGERY DID HIS SURGICAL CONSULT TELL ME HE REFUSES TO DO SURGERY AND HAVE ME AS PATIENT BECAUSE OF THE LETTER I SENT. SURGERY WAS 2 WEEKS AWAY. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISRESPECTFUL TO PATIENTS IF HE FEELS IT'S OKAY TO HAVE THEM WAIT THAT LONG TO SEE HIM. GLAD HE'S NOT DOING MY SURGERY IF HE'S THAT EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

DR. CATANZARITI HAS PERFORMED TWO SURGERIES FOR ME AND BOTH WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL. I TRULY RECOMMEND DR. CATANZARITI FOR ANY FOOT OR ANKLE PROBLEM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Very helpful doctor. I injured my foot and went to an orthopedist who misdiagnosed me. I went to Dr. Catanzariti 6 month later hoping to some relief. He ordered an MRI and told me what really happened to my foot. He gave me some stretching exercises and advice on shoe selection. I went from walking on crutches to walking 10 miles a day. Very knowledgable and helpful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1248292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I was a 19 year old college student in 1993 and needed major foot reconstruction surgery. I was terrified of my future as a runner. He was sympathetic, listened to my every concern and answered all my parents questions and calls in a timely manner. The whole process was eased by him. Amazing bedside manner! Great, great doctor and I believe he is a great human being too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1248291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2007

A very good doctor and will go out of his way to help you. Will try and work with your foot issues. Very good bedside manners and explains everything thoroughly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1248290].votes_count ]]