Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Catanzariti

I have been going to see Dr Catanzariti for the pass 3 yrs for an old injury called Lis Franc to my left foot. I needed relief but yet ready for surgery! He suggested that maybe I would benefit from guided florascopic cortisone as an outpatient. It was amazing that they have worked giving me a normal life until I'm ready to endure another operation. On March 12 2016 it was a Saturday and walking a dog I sprained my right foot! I went to urgent care and they informed me it was a break! I came home an immediately called Dr Catanzariti office and got his answering service. The office called me at 8Am Monday they had a 930AM so I went. He looked at the X-ray and said it would take a month to heal. Well I returned on April 11th. I knew it wasn't good! I had a MRI and I had to have surgery! I ask him if I could put it off so I could go to Florida since I was not in pain it was a dislocated metatarsal and a long recovery! I was operated on May 27 2016. It's been almost 2wks and I feel great! I go back Monday June 13th another cast and stitches removed. I was in the hospital recovering I remember him standing at my bed holding my hand. This doctor has a great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable. His staff and the other doctors that took care of me are surperve in their field. I am on the road to getting back to a normal life. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr Catanzariti told me in his office he was going to do surgery on top of my foot, my husband was in the office also, at the hospital before the surgery dr Catanzariti again said he was doing the surgery on top and drew with the purple marker on top, I went into surgery 10 mins later. A week later he took the bandage off and to my surprise the purple line was still on top of my foot and the stitches were on the side when I asked him why he did this he said he thought I would heal faster. But he didn't know this 10 mins before the surgery. It is 1 year later and I am still in so much pain and walk with a limp because of the pain , I have to walk on the side of my foot .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

LEFT WORK FOR APPOINTMENT AND WAITED FOR 90 MINS AFTER MY SCHEDULED APPT TO SEE HIM, AND THEN HE WAS ONLY WITH ME FOR 5 MINS TO TELL ME I NEEDED SURGERY. WHEN I SENT A NON-ABRASIVE LETTER ADVISING THE OFFICE OF THIS, HE CANCELLED MY SURGERY, DROPPED ME AS A PATIENT, BUT NEVER INFORMED ME OF IT. ONLY WHEN I CALLED TO SAY I DIDN'T GET PAPERS FOR SURGERY DID HIS SURGICAL CONSULT TELL ME HE REFUSES TO DO SURGERY AND HAVE ME AS PATIENT BECAUSE OF THE LETTER I SENT. SURGERY WAS 2 WEEKS AWAY. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISRESPECTFUL TO PATIENTS IF HE FEELS IT'S OKAY TO HAVE THEM WAIT THAT LONG TO SEE HIM. GLAD HE'S NOT DOING MY SURGERY IF HE'S THAT EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

DR. CATANZARITI HAS PERFORMED TWO SURGERIES FOR ME AND BOTH WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL. I TRULY RECOMMEND DR. CATANZARITI FOR ANY FOOT OR ANKLE PROBLEM.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Very helpful doctor. I injured my foot and went to an orthopedist who misdiagnosed me. I went to Dr. Catanzariti 6 month later hoping to some relief. He ordered an MRI and told me what really happened to my foot. He gave me some stretching exercises and advice on shoe selection. I went from walking on crutches to walking 10 miles a day. Very knowledgable and helpful

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I was a 19 year old college student in 1993 and needed major foot reconstruction surgery. I was terrified of my future as a runner. He was sympathetic, listened to my every concern and answered all my parents questions and calls in a timely manner. The whole process was eased by him. Amazing bedside manner! Great, great doctor and I believe he is a great human being too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

A very good doctor and will go out of his way to help you. Will try and work with your foot issues. Very good bedside manners and explains everything thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007