Ratings for Dr. Gina L. Buccalo

I strongly disgree with the other ratings. At least twice during the past 9 months I have had to wait at least 90 minutes in the waiting room and then another 20 minutes in the patient room. Since she is now required to do her notes on the computer she does not listen well. She is too busy typing and clicking. She is always hurried and tries to rush us when we have questions or suggest other treatment possibilities. We have seen a big turnover in the front office. Always someone new. They act as if they are doing you a big favor by taking your phone call or scheduling an appointment for you. They have been rude and treat us like an interuption rather than thier reason for being there.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I feel this doctor is very concerned with keeping her patients healthy not just with treating them when they're ill. I also feel that she is a partner with me in my overall health care and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Gina L. Buccalo's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med