Ratings for Dr. J. MICHAEL Standefer

Been using Dr. Standifer over 20 years. He is the most knowledgeable, talented, professional Doctor that I have ever known. He has done two surgeries on my back. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Love Dr Standefer! He is best doctor and the nicest that I've every experienced and he has helped me a lot! Would refer him to anyone! I give him 5 +++++stars he is a HUGE assets to any doctors office!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

So glad I went to Dr. Standefer for a second opinion. The first doctor told me that surgery was too risky and that I would eventually not be able to walk. Dr. Standefer is doing everything he can to help me. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr.Standefer saved my life by taking over after another doctor messed up which led to Meningitis. He is a great doctor and tells you like it is. If ever I need a back doctor..which I may in the future..I will surely let him do the work.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr Standefer...I have been going to him for 10 years..He is the BEST~! He always talks to me and tells me what he thinks. I love him and his Staff.He did back surgery and my neck...he rocks~!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Dr. Standefer isn't always the best communicator. BUT, he is a very skilled, and very smart surgeon. He couldn't help me with my problem, but that is because a neurosurgeon wasn't the doctor I needed to see. He did, however, run lab tests that diagnosed an immune-mediated, rheumatic condition, and promptly refered me to a great rheumatologist where I am recieving a great deal of help. Multiple family members have had surgery with Dr. Standefer, and would do so again if needed. If a neurosurgeon is what you need, then he can do the job.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. J. MICHAEL Standefer's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Springdale, AR