Ratings for Dr. RONALD P. Knobloch

Dr. Knobloch is probably a competent doctor. BUT, even though I am an established patient of his, he is NEVER available to see me within a reasonable amount of time when I have an emergency (chronic kidney stones). Whenever I am in trouble, I call in and his receptionists say they can schedule me for 2-3 weeks from now. What??? They then tell me that if I can't wait that long I need to go to the emergency room. Also, the wait time for a scheduled appointment is usually 1 to 1 1/2 hours every time. In effect, I never go see him cause I can never get in when I need to. I understand not being able to fit me in on the same day, but this is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Always in a rush.. Biopsy showed I had prostate cancer and doctor said I didn't and did another biopsy 5 months later and said I had cancer. I went to M.D. Anderson with my records and was told I had cancer the first time. This is not libelous, it is the truth!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Even though he was very busy, Dr. Knobloch was very patient, encouraging, and thorough. He addressed all my questions, and I will definately continue to use him for my urology needs. I recommend him to others. (The wait time in his office is usually 45 min to 1 1/2 hours)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. RONALD P. Knobloch's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1977)