Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM L. Griggs

Dr. Griggs is a great doctor. He helped my husband several years ago. My husband would have blind today if it wasn't for Dr. Griggs and his group.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Griggs is an older gentleman who is very competent with major neurological issues. He does not seem extremely current with new treatments/disease processes/medications though. I will continue to see him for my general neuro needs, and I believe he will refer me to another doctor if an issue arises that he is not confident in treating. He does ensure that your questions are answered before the end of the appointment. His physical/neuro exams are very thorough. *One thing that he does that I have never seen before is that he allows you to listen to him dictate his narrative assessment of your entire appointment. Then, he ensures that you agree everything he dictated was accurate! Bonus points for that!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. WILLIAM L. Griggs's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)