Ratings for Dr. Julie B. Fogarty

Love Dr. Fogarty. She is very caring and knowledgeable. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Absolutely great doctor in my opinion. She is straight-forward and takes the time to listen and is very thorough. She is knowledgeable and has a terrific bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Julie is just plain awesome! The best doctor that I have ever been to. John Thurmond

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Fogarty is just great. She was recommended to me by a friend (a male) who could not say enough good things about her. I think that she is very very smart and cares a lot. Spends a lot of time with her patients but still manages to stick to the schedule. She has never failed to give good advice (great diagnostician)and is always reaching for ways that patients can get meds and other devices without paying an exorbitant amount. I was happy with my former physician but he was not a "wellness" doctor which is what I felt I needed given my age (60). I am so glad that I changed physicians. I think she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. Fogarty is very knowledgeable, helpful and has great interaction with patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Julie B. Fogarty's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)