Ratings for Dr. Maya Pande

I have been a patient of Dr. Pande for the last few years and, through her treatments, have found immense improvement in my pain level. She is easy to talk to and always has answers to any questions one may have and offers very good advice. I would be at a loss if I didn't have her expertise and hope that she will be in my area for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Pande fitted me with Orthotics a few weeks ago and am happy to say that my pain has been reduced considerably. For someone who has the early onset of arthritis, this is great progress. Her approach is very professional and she is extremely knowledgeable with foot balancing and has found the right formula for my situation. Many thanks Dr. Pande!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Maya is wonderful!I've been seeing her for a couple years now and from the very beginning I noticed a great decline in the frequencies of my headaches. From 3-5 days/week to now, 1-2 times/2 months (if that). Wether it be pain in my head, from rolling on my ankles, or in my neck from sleeping the wrong way, Dr. Maya was, and continues to be there to help me through it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Maya Pande is an absolute miracle worker! For weeks I was suffering from acute and debilitating back pain during my pregnancy which had me almost bedridden. I had tried everything from acupuncture to osteopathy to massage in attempt to find some relief but nothing worked. I booked an appointment with Dr. Pande and embarrassingly broke down in her office, sobbing as I told her about my pain and frustration. She was so kind and supportive and as she handed me a box kleenex told me if I gave her 2 weeks, she would get me serious relief. I think it actually took less than the 2 weeks and I felt like a totally new person. I never thought I would be able to enjoy being pregnant but she gave that to me and I am forever grateful! Through Dr. Pande I have met other wonderful holistic practitioners like my birthing doula and through her a great acupuncturist. The chain of expert healers just keeps coming! I continue to see Dr. Pande throughout my pregnancy and will be a regular for years to come. She can't get rid of me now!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Pande is very knowledgeable and helpful. The discomfort in my shoulder has subsided. I look forward to my sessions as I know it will give me greater range in my shoulder/arm and more strength. I recommend Dr Pande to those that want a pain free process on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Pande is the best. She's both very friendly and very professional, and has helped me greatly with my chiropractic health. Dr. Pande doesn't just perform the adjustments and send you on your way, but rather keeps an ongoing discussion with you about how your lifestyle, posture, previous injuries, etc, might be the source of your problem, and how to change your behaviours to truly solve it. Dr. Pande genuinely wants her clients to get better, and that informs her practice, and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr Maya is amazing. She is gentle, safe, and compassionate. This is especially true with pregnancy and children. My kids had adjustments with her within days of their births. I would never hesitate to refer any patient looking for gentle chiropractic to Dr. Maya

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Maya is approachable, honest, and extremely knowledgeable. She helped with my back and neck pain in a timely manner. I would definitely encourage others to seek her help! -Brett Taggart, Toronto

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I just have to comment about this practitioner because I think she is fabulous. Dr. Maya Pande has been my family chiropractor and helped us be the healthiest we can be. I enjoy her joyful and giving spirit. She thoughtfully answers questions and enjoys teaching about chiropractic. Dr. Pande has amazed me with her knowledge of many health related topics. She is a great resource for pregnant women and even has some specialized training with adjusting pregnant women and children. Her nurturing way resonates with my children and they respond so well to her and her gentle touch. You can see her commitment to her patients is her number one priority.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Maya Pande for a couple of years now after being very hesitant to try chiropractic treatment for my various discomforts. I will say that she has always been a caring and compassionate practitioner and has always taken interest in what is happening in my life and how it may be affecting my health and treatment. I am now pregnant and am still seeing Maya to relieve the discomforts associated with pregnancy. She is very gentle and knowledgeable, and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Maya Pande's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I became a chiropractor after getting life changing results from chiropractic care. Now I help people of all ages feel better and be healthier. I focus on pregnancy, children while still seeing adults. I use a gentle chiropractic method-no cracking, twisting or turning of the spine. It's effective, and safe!

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)
  • Logan University (Grad. 1997)

• Consumer Choice Award 2016 Chiropractor GTA Central Region