Ratings for Dr. Maya Pande

In 6 weeks, I went from not being able to move my neck to having more mobility and less pain. Dr. Maya and her staff were exceptional and I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Excellent Dr. I have been seeing her for 2 years now and she has managed to resolve all my pain. I always find her warm and caring.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

As someone who was living in constant pain for 6 years as a result of an extensive injury from a car accident, I can say that Dr. Maya was somewhat of a miracle worker in my life. Over the course of that 6 years the side affects from a serious hip injury migrated to my back, knees, and other hip. I was in so much pain on a regular basis that I became used to it and continued to live my life. I saw many physiotherapists, doctors, specialists, and tried many different forms of treatment before finally coming to see Dr. Maya and I can honestly say that if I had done this sooner not only would I have felt better faster, but I believe my recovery would have been a lot smoother and the lifelong affects perhaps not as severe. I am very grateful that I am now able to see her on a regular basis and I now know what my body is supposed to feel like. She has taught me a lot and does a great job of explaining how things work and what should and should not be happening. I of course highly recommend her to anyone questioning Chiropractic therapy!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I went to Dr Maya a few months ago for a hamstring issue and in the first two treatments she found and fixed a few other ailments I didn't know I even had! I had got so used to my neck being uncomfortable when I tilted my head back I had come to think of it as "normal". Not so! And I sure didn't expect her to be able to do anything to improve my chronically sore toes until she did. The hamstring issue is taking a bit longer but it is much improved from where we started. A friend and I agreed people often don't even know they need a chiropractor until they go to one. It's amazing how much better I feel overall thanks to Dr Maya's wonderful care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Maya has been treating my ski injury for a couple of weeks now. I had been suffering for two months, thinking it would heal on it's own, but it was not getting better. I came in to see Dr. Maya, and it had already significantly improved after the first visit. It's been about two weeks now, and I can't believe the difference - I really love her gentle technique and her friendly manner as well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I had a lot of neck issues and I started to be very uncomfortable for my work and private life. I started to see Dr Maya and She was very kind and She practice a very gentle care and very helpfull. After few visited, I felt so much better, I would recommend Dr Maya to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I started out as a skeptic and became a true believer after only a few visits. I sought chiropractic care because of persistent lower back pain, and under Dr Pande's gentle care, I have now been pain free for six months. As an extra bonus, I have not had a migraine in that time period either. I would recommend Dr Pande to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Pande since July 2014 and I would say I could feel the improvement after a few visits. Her gently adjustments really work. Now, my low back pain has totally gone. She is highly knowledgeable and friendly. She explains all the details of the process and gives advices at every visit. My wife also has been seeing her for her mid back pain. Hence, I would definitely recommend Dr. Pande to everyone who is looking for a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Maya is nothing short of a Godsend. I have been seeing her for six months, and the transformation I've seen in my body has been exceptional. Three major injuries and chronic stress created constant pain throughout my body. Centred in my back, the pain radiated to all joints and muscles. I often had major pain flare ups that robbed me of extended periods of work and fun activities. Six months with Dr. Maya, and last weekend I spent 10 hours lifting heavy furniture up and down stairs - just amazing! Her staff are very friendly and positive too. If you are searching for dramatic improvements in your well being, look no further. Dr. Maya is the best.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Maya's since Sept 2014. When I first started going, I had mood swings and blinding migraines that would confide me in my dark bedroom for hours as pain relief. I haven't had a migraine since October. I'm less irriatable, able to sleep better and able to enjoy life to the fullest. Not only has she helped with the migraines but my posture has improved a great deal. I will forever always be Dr. Maya's patient.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Maya Pande's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I became a chiropractor after getting life changing results from chiropractic care. Now I help people of all ages feel better and be healthier. I focus on pregnancy, children while still seeing adults. I use a gentle chiropractic method-no cracking, twisting or turning of the spine. It's effective, and safe!

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)
  • Logan University (Grad. 1997)

• Consumer Choice Award 2016 Chiropractor GTA Central Region