Ratings for Dr. Maya Pande

I have just returned from three weeks in North Carolina and boy, did I miss Dr. Maya Pande! After driving for 14 hours in my husband’s somewhat unfamiliar, standard-shift car, my lower back was cranky throughout my whole stay. I tried yoga, massage, rest, exercise … but every morning it felt hard to straighten up again. This is the kind of thing I would never have to put up with if Dr. Maya were nearby. Going to see her on a regular basis, I have come to realize how good I can feel all the time. She keeps me tuned up so that little aches and pains caused by what I put my body through don’t get to hang around. And when a big assault happens, like a too-long drive, I make a special trip to see Dr. Maya almost before I have time to start complaining. Thanks Dr. Pande!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Pande! She is very knowledgeable and an expert in her field. She took time to sit down with me and really get to know me and my concerns. Always very pleasant and attentive to my needs. After my slip and fall accident in Feb 2015, I saw many health care providers to relieve my chronic neck pain and headaches. None were as effective as Dr. Pande! Her treatments almost totally eliminated my pain. She truly made a big difference in my life.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Pande changed my life. After recently moving to the area, I went to Dr. Pande for a back and neck adjustment. I had seen many chiropractors in my life, who were all very good, and who treated my back and neck, but she was the first chiropractor who, from her very complete initial assessment, found out about my chronic knee injury and started to adjust it. My knee cap (patella) dislocated every single time that I straightened my leg. I was unable to run, jump or skip, and I was unable to walk without pain. When Dr. Pande wanted to adjust my knee, I told her not to bother because nothing could be done: I had been told by two knee surgeons that nothing could be done, and I believed it. The top knee surgeon in Toronto, had told me only days earlier that only a full knee replacement would improve my situation, and as knee replacements only lasted about 20 years, he suggested that I try to put up with it as long as possible, and when I could not bear the pain any more, I come back and he would replace my knee. Dr. Pande went ahead and adjusted my knee however, and instantly, I felt that it was gliding smoother. I began to see Dr. Pande for more frequent adjustments, and each and every time, my knee was gliding more smoothly. After two weeks of treatments, I was able to walk my dog without pain! While Dr. Pande suggested that chiropractic alone might not "fix" my dislocating knee, she encouraged me to seek out the care of a structural integration therapist and personal trainer who specialized in injuries. With the treatment of these professionals and Dr. Pande, I am now walking and going down stairs without my knee dislocating. My knee is dislocating about 50% of the time when I go up the stairs, but I am continuing with my treatments and I am very optimistic that I will, at some point, be able to do it without dislocation. It all started with Dr. Pande, her excellent intake exam and her belief that she could help me. She has. At 47 years old, I am now positive that I will be able to walk, climb stairs and maybe someday even run without a knee replacement. Thank you Dr. Pande.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I walked in Dr. Pande's office feeling like Quasimodo, with crippling back & neck pains. Within 3 weeks, not only was all trace of pain gone but I could touch my toes without bending my knees... for the first time, EVER! Dr. Panda fixed my immediate problem and crafted a wellness plan to keep in shape so this pain never returns. She has my complete trust, and admiration... and so does her lovely receptionist (who puts up with all my shenanigans and bad pun jokes, always with a smile)!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I took my 2 month old baby to see Dr. Pande and she was very helpful and gentle with my son. He is definitely sleeping better!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Maya is amazing! She cares for the whole person just not the "problem". She is extremely knowledgeable in matters of alternative health. Dr. Maya gives sound advice without being pushy. I would highly recommend Dr. Maya to anyone who is looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, & caring doctor. She can definitely help!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Maya is very helpful and honest person. I would definitely recommend her. Long live, Dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Really love coming to Dr. Maya. Her office is warm and friendly and covered with pictures of grateful patients. It's easy to see that she takes her relationship with her patients very seriously. I love her warm, easy-going manner and she has done wonders for a sore hand. I'm always amazed that I leave feeling good all over.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I'd been to 2 physios, 2 other chiropractors and a bunch of specialists and was still in pain. My friend suggested Dr. Maya as she had a different and gentle technique. I went to her with some trepidation as no seemed to be able to help me. All I can say is THANK YOU!!! Little to no pain now, after years of unrelenting crippling pain. My family doctor still can't believe how well I'm doing after watching me side for years. I wish I had gone to her earlier and saved myself years of agony.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

She was very inattentive to my needs. She kept me waiting and I felt like I wished I hadn't gone at all. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Maya Pande's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I became a chiropractor after getting life changing results from chiropractic care. Now I help people of all ages feel better and be healthier. I focus on pregnancy, children while still seeing adults. I use a gentle chiropractic method-no cracking, twisting or turning of the spine. It's effective, and safe!

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1994)
  • Logan University (Grad. 1997)

• Consumer Choice Award 2016 Chiropractor GTA Central Region