Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Borok

He is not only knoqn to be unfriendly, but indifferent to his patience. Against my better judgement I went to him and experienced this care. I scheduled a late appointment in the day to avoid a long wait, but still sat in a waiting room for close to 45 minutes. The paper sheet on the chair was also unclean. I was concerned about about some moles and he sort of shrugged and said we could remove them. When I asked if it was cancerous he again shrugeed and seemed indifferent. I understand not wanting to alarm a patient or placate them, but he clearly seemed disintereted and border line annoyed at my question. He did an archaic job which left a scar bigger than nessesary. The care instructions he gave look like they have not been update for many years. All of his behavior demonstrates to me that he does not seem to care about his patients, practice or medicine.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Michael E. Borok's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners