Ratings for Dr. Catherine I. Scherer

She is the most thorough and caring doctor that I have ever encountered. She always listens to what I have to say and is genuinely concerned for her patients. I drive over 30 miles so my children can see her. She is an absolutely spectacular individual and a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I love Dr. Scherer as do my 3 kids! She was the on call ped. when we have problems with our 3 month old and was so great! I now drive 15 miles to see her but well worth it! Very professional and kind, willingness to listen and doesn't just treat the symptom but finds the cause! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Scherer is an absolute gem of a person and a wonderful doctor. She remembers my children well, is genuinely concerned for their well-being and always greets them with a cheerful smile. We've seen other pediatricians out of necessity and none have ever measured up to Dr. Scherer. She is the kind of person you want as a neighbor and friend. I have to drive 20+ miles to bring my kids to see her and will never hesitate to do so.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr.Scherer is excellent!! She picked the right profession to go into, that is for sure! My son just loves her and is NEVER scared at his doctor appointments. She is patient, thorough, professional, soft spoken, and very personable and easy to talk to. She always takes the time to answer all of my questions and I never feel that she is rushed. She always goes the extra mile and doesn't just cover the basics. She goes out of her way to do a good job and make sure that you feel comfortable leaving the exam room. Her assistant is also superb. Couldn't have picked a better pediatrician!! I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Catherine I. Scherer's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Maple Grove, MN