Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Dunne

Wait time is far too long when you have a booked appointment. He's a good Doctor, however, the wait time places a damper on the overall experience. This office needs to review their booking and how long they make their patients wait.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Dunne is an amazing doctor! He was able to fix my daughters foot after her previous doctor misdiagnosed and mistreated her. She was walking normally and pain free after Dr Dunne Treated her! He is hysterically funny to boot! It is not often you can laugh through the pain but you can with Dr Dunne! I give him my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Amazing staff and outstanding Doctor. Dr Dunne goes above and beyond for his patients!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

A competent, gentle, good listener and best of all a great Surgeon. I can walk now without pain

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff. Very knowledgeable. Helped me with my problem and thensome.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Was not happy at all with the time I had to wait to see dr. Dunn, 1.5 hours. He didn't explain anything at all to me. Will not be keeping my next appointment.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Dunne is an awesome, hands on, fun loving, family practitioner. When I broke my ankle and tibia in St Augustine, I drove directly to Dr Dunne who treated, monitored and saw me thru almost 6 months of rehab. Besides normal podiatry, hang nails, ingrown nails, nail fungus, etc,. Dr Dunne has performed multiple other surgical procedures on my feet, including minor surgery to remove bone spurs on both of my large toes. Best Doc ever!....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Dunne and his staff are off the chain. I have had one surgery and two procedures with him and would not hesitate to recommend him. I previously went to another Podiatrist that botched up my feet to the point that I lost function in my toes. After 1 surgery with Dr. Dunne, I can utilize the toes on that foot now.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Pure Genius. I have been suffering with foot cramps for over a year now. Doc prescribed Tonic water (with or without vodka), within 2 days I was no longer having the foot cramps. I can't recommend anyone higher than I would Dr. Dunne. Thank you Sir.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

very nice knows what he is taking about he is a very good doctor had two surgery's and both went very well would recommend him to all my friends all the staff that work there are awesome

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014