Ratings for Dr. Catherine Loniewski

Contrary to the above review (with the hospital name spelled incorrectly and numerous spelling mistakes) My visit to the ER was excellent. I took my father in due to a terrible headache. Dr. Loniewski determined he had a blood vessel that was about to burst in his brain. She arranged for him to be tranferred to a nearby hospital where this surgery is routine. The Doctor who performed the surgery said she saved his life and that most aneurysms are found during autopsies. She called my father a week after the surgery to see how he was doing. I consider that going above and beyond what she had to do. Both Dr. Cathy and the hospital staff treated us with respect and I would highly recommend Crittenton Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I had recently seen this Dr. in the Emergency Room...and told her what was wrong and she didn't have any tests done...just wrote me two presciptions...for pain..both of which I prescisely asked her if they were ok with what I was taking (my other meds) and she assured me it was. Come to find out the one was dangerous. Will never see her again. As far as I'm concerned she did nothing for me.Had to go to my regular Dr. to get help which at the time he wasn't in. She was uncaring and unkowledable. Would NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Catherine Loniewski's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med