Ratings for Dr. Robin M. Fleck

The most thorough and up to date doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Seeing Dr. Fleck was the worst experience I've EVER had with a doctor. She was very rude, did not listen to me when I said I was uncomfortable with a medication she prescribed to me, made me feel ashamed of my skin, pressured me into a follow up appointment I did not want, was not helpful for the issue I came in to address, & attempted to shame my extremely health conscious diet because it did not align with her Paleo ideology. Her office is covered in advertisements for cosmetic procedures & products that promote an unhealthy & unrealistic image for women. I was so horrified by her behavior that I considered leaving in the middle of my appointment. Her staff seemed kind, yet very submissive to her, as if fearful. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I haven't been back. She hard-sold botox, overdid it on my forehead and I looked like an ape-woman for 5 months. Appalling!

Submitted September 24, 2014

She did not listen to what I wanted. I was very specific. She basically said I needed a high-priced laser treatment—to help pay for her laser machine.

Submitted September 7, 2014

Took my girlfriend to see Dr. Fleck. She had developed what looked like a rash next to her knee and around the ankle. Dr Fleck first said it was an infection and prescribed antibiotics. 10 days later at re-check she said it was not a rash and didn't know what it was and needed to do a biopsy. She removed a piece of the "rash". A few days later the receptionist called and said it was just as the Dr had suspected (She didn't suspect anything during the previous appointment). It was determined to be a birth mark. A birth mark??? Do birth marks arrive after 35 years of no being there?? We will no longer go to Dr Fleck and afterwards I talked to a couple of people at work and they both had similar nightmare stories about her. I believe it is time for this Dr to retire. She seeks money more than running a good practice.

Submitted August 21, 2014

I am absolutely appalled by my visit with Dr Fleck yesterday. Never in my life have I gotten up in the middle of an appointment to leave because it felt so mistreated. Dr Fleck was extremely rude and proceeded to tell me that my condition (dents in my nails) were due to excessive manicuring when I don't even get my nails done or do them myself. When I told her that, she then told me it was caused from some nervous habit I must have where I obsessively rub my cuticles. When I told her I didn't do that either, she told me I was wrong and those are the two reasons of why my thumb nails have dents. No other explanations. Just plain rude. The best part was when she told me I needed to start eating more fatty foods because "clearly I don't eat enough." Her words exactly. Absolutely unacceptable. It was just horrible and after speaking to several friends, I realized this wasn't a rare occurrence. She is known around Prescott for being absolutely horrible.

Submitted June 17, 2014

Not only does this woman "seem" certifiably insane, she clearly lacks complete skill, bedside manner, competence and compassion. She should be stripped of her medical license. My opinion is to seek care elsewhere! Avoid a potentially dangerous situation, save yourself the time and money by finding a doctor who cares about their patients.

Submitted June 13, 2014

I had seen Dr. Fleck before for a chronic skin condition that several other Dr. couldn't control. She mentioned that I should have my birthmark and another mole removed, as that type of birthmark can disguise melanoma. I finally went to have it removed. The office staff is great! Her assistant Jan is awesome. Dr. Fleck is no non sense, punctual and down to the business of her patients health. She is an extensive wealth of knowledge regarding health and wellness. She is dual board certified in internal medicine, as well as, dermatology. If you truly want to get to the bottom of your ailment in an expedient, honest way, Dr Fleck is your solution. In my case, the incision was flawless, eight stitches tied in a perfectly straight line. Take home instructions were easy to follow, including the optimum practices for healing with diminished scarring. It was well worth the wait.

Submitted April 28, 2014

I saw this physician for my varicose veins. After a thorough evaluation, she treated my problem and after 2 weeks my leg aching and night cramps disappeared! I am impressed with her credentials and would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Fleck is the most caring doctor I've met in over ten years of seeing a dermatologist for my melanoma. She not only correctly diagnosed the problem but took it off with a minimal scar and has followed me carefully every six months for screening. She has recommended removal of several moles which appeared suspicious in view of my history. I agreed wholeheartedly with taking them off and checking the biopsy which thankfully was negative. If she had not been so vigorous in her screenings and biopsies, I may not be here right now. I am thankful for Dr. Fleck and her thoroughness.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014