Ratings for Dr. Robin M. Fleck

The worst medical experience in my life with a doctor who was both unable and unwilling to explain expensive procedures and then bullied me into having them done. payment was demanded upfront even tho office staff said we could send to insurance first. it was VERY expensive and many months later still no full refund for the hundreds still owed us after insurance denied most of her claims and reclaims. Fleck's office turnover is on a weekly basis indicating a failing practice as office staff are routinely fired and/or quit. this is a doctor who is in the business for all the wrong reasons ($). there are several other great dermatologists in the region to consider first. read the reviews below... sure wish i did.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Horrible. Dosen’t care about patients only money.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Yes. All about money. I went in without insurance (new job -it hadn't kicked in yet) -it cost me 180 plus another 85 for the antibiotics that did not work. She was rude with me on top of it. I was scheduled for a follow up visit and I asked if there would be a charge for it. I was told that since it was a follow up there was no charge- so I accepted the appointment. If they had said there was a charge I would have waited for my insurance to start. Went back- was charged anyway... high dollar to be treated rudely- no.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Prescribes unneeded medicine because she doesn't read lab results before prescribing. 90% of her "diagnoses" were inaccurate or flat wrong according to lab results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very bad experience. I don't recommend her. Very bad bedside manner. No consideration about my feelings. It's all about the money for her. Just about every time I went for my appointment, she had a different Medical Assistant working for her. Phone calls not returned. Just business. Not organized or professional.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

She is very convinced that her way of thinking is the only way. For instance, she will insist that there are no other possible causes for mild adult acne except pre-diabetes. None. If you are fairly confident that your diet is okay, and attempt to suggest that hormones are causing your acne, she will ignore you and repeat her Paleo diet speech.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Most horrible doctor I have ever encountered. Rude. Does horrible stitches. Tells everyone who comes in that they have Melanoma, just so she can cut on you. Don't go. Sorry if you do.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I recently went for a skin check up this summer and Dr. Fleck took care of a few precancerous spots. Staff was courteous and the facility is clean and comfortable! Will be going back for all skin needs.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

The most thorough and up to date doctor I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Seeing Dr. Fleck was the worst experience I've EVER had with a doctor. She was very rude, did not listen to me when I said I was uncomfortable with a medication she prescribed to me, made me feel ashamed of my skin, pressured me into a follow up appointment I did not want, was not helpful for the issue I came in to address, & attempted to shame my extremely health conscious diet because it did not align with her Paleo ideology. Her office is covered in advertisements for cosmetic procedures & products that promote an unhealthy & unrealistic image for women. I was so horrified by her behavior that I considered leaving in the middle of my appointment. Her staff seemed kind, yet very submissive to her, as if fearful. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017