Ratings for Dr. Peahen H. Gandhi

I was about to leave this practice until someone suggested that I try Dr. Gandi. She is WONDERFUL! very thorough, and very knowledgable, and takes the time to listen to her patients' concerns and address them, not to mention that her bedside manner is supberb & will normally have you laughing and feeling uplifted afterwards. She even takes the time to return calls personally. That is a rarity! She is a treasure!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

As unpleasant as these visits can be, Peahen really puts you at ease. And I think all us girls know how much of a difference that makes. She had me laughing so hard the exam was a breeze. She was very knowledgeable and thorough, even ordering a few small blood tests to ensure my health. I most appreciated being confortable enough to open up about some symptoms while she listened, asked many questions, and provided feedback so we could change some medications around.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Peahen H. Gandhi's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois