Ratings for Dr. Nam X. Nguyen

Wonderful physician. I couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Nguyen was excellent throughout my pregnancy & unexpected emergency delivery. He & his staff were always very pleasant, professional & helpful. I had an unexpected complication in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy which resulted in an emergency c-section. Dr. Nguyen was prompt, attentive & saved my baby. I would recommend him to ANY woman. If there are any more children in our future Dr. Nguyen will be my doctor

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

First, I would like to start of by acknowledging the wonderful Medical assistance that work along side Dr. Nguyen. They are absolutely amazing and make you feel right at home every visit. I am not what I would consider a difficult patient, but am definitely one who expects a high quality of care for me especially when it will ultimately effect the outcome of the health or overall care of my child. I had the same Dr. For my first 2 children so Deciding to go with Dr. Nguyen with this pregnancy was not a decision that was made lightly. All in all I am so glad I made the decision I made. Dr. Nguyen is the kind of Dr. That fits me and my need. Straight to the point, honest and light hearted when needed. He has done an amazing job caring for my baby and I resulting in a perfect little girl and healthy mommy. Without a doubt I would recommend him to family and friends every bit of confidence in him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had a great experience delivering my first child with Dr. Nguyen. He did his best to make sure I got the birth I wanted the best he could. He listens well and you can tell how much he cares about his work. So glad I had him as my OB! He's awesome!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This dr messed up during a simple surgery that landed me in the hospital most the spring and summer with multiple tubes through me. He was throwing insults at my family member and joked when he told me about his mistake in surgery. He also ended up visiting my hospital room later on and didn't give me personal space.

Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr.Nguyen: "Best" and "Excellent" Obstetrician. I highly reccomend. Attending to the comfort of his patients; very polite and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

One of the best OB doctors I have ever come across. I am incredibly selective on doctors. I work for a medical foundation and come across many doctors who are not very caring, considerate or thorough. I have NO idea where the bad comments have come from. These people must be crazy. Go see Dr. Nguyen, you won't regret choosing him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Not a pushy Dr. like some I've seen, let's you make your own informed decisions on certain things. Very dedicated and kind,this will be my 3rd birth with him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr.Nguyen is great! First off his nurse is super sweet and makes you feel comfortable.I love Dr. Nguyen because he is honest and compassionate. His dry sense of humor makes every appt less stressful. Im pregnant with my first and my husband and I are so happy we found him. He is a great lisener and really cares about how you are feeling.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Truly the best doctor you will ever find. Knowledgeable and skilled. Very good bedside manner. Takes his time to answer all all of my questions. Calls late in the evening so I did not have to talk to him while at work. Would trust him with anything.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Nam X. Nguyen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA