Ratings for Dr. David Koegler

I'm 56 now and was diagnosed in 2013, so for 3 years Dr K has been my Guy. I have had no troubles or problems with him. He treats me good and is very helpful. Yes you do have to wait, but that is because he is so busy. In the last couple of months I have transitioned to the other Dr in Lethbridge as Dr K is supposed to be retiring. I still talk to DR K in the infusion room, he is still concerned about me and asks to make sure there is nothing he can help me with. I for one think Dr K is a good doctor, and a friend now.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Koegler is taking steps to help determine the underlying issues I am having with my GI tract. He has booked me in for several tests and will go from there. He seemed to genuinely care and want to determine what is ailing me. My first impression of him was a positive one.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

OMG!!!! Never again. Calgary is your best option, it's worth the drive because this guy is rude and couldn't care less about finding out what ails you.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This guy is a sociopath. Possibly the worst doctor I have ever dealt with in my life. Make the trip to Calgary. Don't bother with this idiot. You will leave not knowing a thing about what is going on with your physical health. He is extremely rude and unhelpful. He will talk down to you. He is disrespectful. I woke up during a colonoscopy. He had the nurses hold me down while he kept hurting me. I couldn't do a thing because I was too drugged up. Why would he do something like that? I don't know. I am not sociopath that only cares about pushing people through as fast as possible for a bigger payday.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I have seen this Dr. for quite some time. He has been honest while still keeping my spirits up in some of the roughest moments on my life. One of them being while I was pregnant/after birth. He is encouraging and high spirited and maybe some take that as unattentive but in the medical world the see someone with a smile on there face is rare. Since he is the only one south of Calgary yes he is late and doesnt have all the time in the world but consider everyone he has to see and treat. For those complaining about his retiring he is training someone but it will not replace the bond we have made through a terrible illness. He is a unique spirit and I am grateful to have had him through some very dark times.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've been seeing him for 32 years and now with my latest flare up I can't seem to get him to take it seriously. He is definitely ready to retire. He shows no interest in thinking outside the box, he laughs at my questions like I don't know what's going on and writes in my file continuously that 'patient refuses to take treatment or advice'. I know that what he is suggesting isn't the problem. He has dismissed me because he just doesn't know the answer. Sorry Dr. K, it's time to pass the reins to an eager beaver that keeps up with the latest.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen and I am 53 years old. He asked if I had heartburn and that was it. I was referred to him to get an endoscopy he refused unless I had heatburn. What do esophogeal varices (from liver problems) have to do with heartburn? Like many others have said DON'T SEE HIM get referred to a doctor in Calgary!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Koeglar was always great to me. That was many years ago. I will be seeing him soon and look forward to getting some of my health issues sorted out.This Dr has worked long and hard for way too many years. Glad we still have him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Koeglar is very rude and completely incompetent.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Knowledgable, personable, efficient, punctual, compassionate. Myself and two family members have seen him off and on for over ten years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013