Ratings for Dr. Patricia Rutherford

She takes the time to get to know her patients and does not hold back her opinions.. which may not be appreciated by some, but leads to solutions. I see below some comments on "ignorant and unprofessional" but I think that is her quality, she gets to the point and deals with the problem.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have been under Dr. P. Rutherford treatment for over one year. I found her to be very caring, knowledgeable, pleasant and very patient. She was the only Psychiatrist who made me feel like a normal person suffering from a disease. Even now when I think about her a smile comes on my face.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Great all around. On time. Listened. Explained things so that I understood. Highly recomend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have now been seeing this doctor for a year and a half now. Feel absolutely comfortable with her and can be open about anything. She has allowed me to be completely involved in my care and plans going forward. KIND, CARING, AND LISTENS. UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

She is very helpful and helps me to understand things I have agonized about for years. The fact that she is very attractive doesn't hurt either .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Totally ignorant and unprofessional. I was STUNNed THAT SHE WAS IN CHARDE OF THE SITUATION THAT WAS PRESENRTED TO ME.I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS PERSON CAN BE DEALING WITH SUCH AN UPSTANDING HOSPITAL. TERRIBLE, UNHELPFUL AND SO RUDE AND FULL OF HRSELF. WE NEED CARING PEOPLE!!! KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC - PERHAPS SHE IS BEST BEHIND THE WALLS OF RESEARCH.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

listens and understands. Tells it like it is, but helps alot

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

she has no interest in involving family in care of patient , doesn't ask for any input.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

So kind and easy to talk to. Makes me laugh. I always feel better after we talk. Finally, a doctor who really listens

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010