You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alain Brassard

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over 40 years there's not one medication I didn't try throughout the years . Until I was referred to dr Brassard this is the first time my legs and body look this clear . It feels good to not have the flaking and severe itching and redness and ugly scars .. I have long way to go until I'm cleared from them but if it wasn't for dr Brassard I'd still be depressed and suffering from them . Thank you Dr Brassard . Diana F.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

After waiting months to see this guy, his RN ended up being more useful and pleasant then him. He literally recommend a different Dermatologist because he just couldn't be bothered. Don't waste your time, go see someone else who actually might help you instead of pushing you off onto someone else.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

This is by far the most professional, helpful, and genuine care I have received since moving to Ab. Over 10 years ago. I would have been in very dire straights if this team hadn't helped me. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Resident he had , she was very dimwitted and unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Brassard made me feel comfortable with a rather embarrassing condition. He is a bit on the arrogant side. I am highly educated but he will act on that and talk you down at any moment. I saw a resident named T. Kwon this past summer and she was the rudest person I have ever encountered. I left the appointment in tears. She was so disrespectful. Look out for T.Kwon. She has started out her career on the wrong foot. Reception can be rude even if you talk nice to them. Changing an appointment for reasons beyond your control they act like you just committed a crime.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I had already been diagnosed with a condition by my dermatologist. Unfortunately it acted up while he was on vacation. I was forwarded on to this doctor as on call. He was rude, ignorant and dismissed me by telling my issue was all in my head. That I must be on drugs or something. He said this in front of an intern and the proceeded to open the door and told me to get out in front of staff and other patients. I have never been treated so badly and humiliated like that in my life. He should not be a doctor if this is how he speaks to people. Due his negligence and ignorance, I missed a huge family event b/c my flare up was so bad. Had to wait 3 weeks until my doctor came back whereas he took care of my issue immediately.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Brassard is the best medical professional I have ever dealt with. He listened to everything I had to say and gave me options when it came to my treatment plan. He has a great sense of humour and was not intimidating, as I find a lot of other doctors can be. I can't recommend him enough to other people.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Alain Brassard's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been suffering from psoriasis for over 40 years there's not one medication I didn't try throughout the years . Until I was referred to dr Brassard this is ..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "After waiting months to see this guy, his RN ended up being more useful and pleasant then him. He literally recommend a different Dermatologist because he just ..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is by far the most professional, helpful, and genuine care I have received since moving to Ab. Over 10 years ago. I would have been in very dire straight..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant, the staff and Dr Brissard. He took takes time to discuss any and all issues and never makes a person feel rushed"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was awesome with my grand-mother for herbes legs she have an usicere variqueux.."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Resident he had , she was very dimwitted and unprofessional"

March 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Super arrogant doctor with incompetent trainees. I agree with the other ratings that mention that he is just show with minimal knowledge. Nice staff though."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brassard made me feel comfortable with a rather embarrassing condition. He is a bit on the arrogant side. I am highly educated but he will act on that and ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had already been diagnosed with a condition by my dermatologist. Unfortunately it acted up while he was on vacation. I was forwarded on to this doctor as on c..."

September 26, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Alain"

April 26, 2012