Ratings for Dr. Alain Brassard

this is a wonderful Dr. who care about his patients and wonderful teacher of new dermatiologist will miss him.... best wishes your french patient.... xoxoxo

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Brassard is the nicest most compassionate Dermatologist I know. He is always very kind and helpful and always gives the best of care!! Dr. Brassard will be sadly missed but I hope his new position will be very rewarding and satisfying, He has made quite a name for himself in the field of Dermatology, He is one of a kind, and I am very thankful for getting to know him as my Dermatologist. I wish him all the best in his new career in Sacramento There gain is our loss. Thank you, Dr. Brassard!! From one of your patients Ms. Deborah McKay.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Spent all my time with a pre med student telling him things and then when Dr brassard and his resident came in they did not listen to a single thing I said and just made jokes to each other and talked. I felt like they didn't believe me even when I told them my side effects either. They fired off random names of medications. When I asked them what they were talking about they didn't actually explain anything, they just gave me a script and didn't explain what the medications were, thank go for Google I guess. Sucks waiting an hour for five minutes of his time.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Was a joke of a doctor couldn't be bothered with taking the time to answer questions

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Brassard for a short 4 months. I have found him to be extremely professional, answered my questions (and I had a few) which he seemed to have no problems answering. He never once made me feel like I was asking things I shouldn't be. My appts....I have never had to wait in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. On my first visit I was in an exam room for about 2 and a half hours as they were trying to figure out the best treatment for me. At first I wasn't impressed about taking steroids.....but they and other treatments are working. And this is an ongoing condition that I have had for 3 years. In the 3 months I was taking 1 steroid another was added in August and I have not seen such great results in the past 3 years. He knows what he is talking about and I for 1 am extremely great full for how his knowledge and expertise has helped me! I am not completely healed yet, but well on the way and hopefully in another couple months things will be healed over. All I can say is Thank you for saving my leg not having to be a mutated which was one of my worst fears! I am extremely great full to Dr. Brassard.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Brassard for over 3 years and he did not take any biopsy treats me with some cream and phototherapy which is not working... he blamed my condition on stress.... when will I get some respect and help.... his secretary keeps me waiting for over 2 hours after my apoitment... so then I am rushed out...no result..... why is he not really listening??? I guess I have overstayed my welcome... with no result to my painful illness... sorry

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over 40 years there's not one medication I didn't try throughout the years . Until I was referred to dr Brassard this is the first time my legs and body look this clear . It feels good to not have the flaking and severe itching and redness and ugly scars .. I have long way to go until I'm cleared from them but if it wasn't for dr Brassard I'd still be depressed and suffering from them . Thank you Dr Brassard . Diana F.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

After waiting months to see this guy, his RN ended up being more useful and pleasant then him. He literally recommend a different Dermatologist because he just couldn't be bothered. Don't waste your time, go see someone else who actually might help you instead of pushing you off onto someone else.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

This is by far the most professional, helpful, and genuine care I have received since moving to Ab. Over 10 years ago. I would have been in very dire straights if this team hadn't helped me. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Very pleasant, the staff and Dr Brissard. He took takes time to discuss any and all issues and never makes a person feel rushed

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016