Ratings for Dr. Alain Brassard

I have been seeing Dr. Brassard for a short 4 months. I have found him to be extremely professional, answered my questions (and I had a few) which he seemed to have no problems answering. He never once made me feel like I was asking things I shouldn't be. My appts....I have never had to wait in the waiting room more than 10 minutes. On my first visit I was in an exam room for about 2 and a half hours as they were trying to figure out the best treatment for me. At first I wasn't impressed about taking steroids.....but they and other treatments are working. And this is an ongoing condition that I have had for 3 years. In the 3 months I was taking 1 steroid another was added in August and I have not seen such great results in the past 3 years. He knows what he is talking about and I for 1 am extremely great full for how his knowledge and expertise has helped me! I am not completely healed yet, but well on the way and hopefully in another couple months things will be healed over. All I can say is Thank you for saving my leg not having to be a mutated which was one of my worst fears! I am extremely great full to Dr. Brassard.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Brassard for over 3 years and he did not take any biopsy treats me with some cream and phototherapy which is not working... he blamed my condition on stress.... when will I get some respect and help.... his secretary keeps me waiting for over 2 hours after my apoitment... so then I am rushed out...no result..... why is he not really listening??? I guess I have overstayed my welcome... with no result to my painful illness... sorry

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I've been suffering from psoriasis for over 40 years there's not one medication I didn't try throughout the years . Until I was referred to dr Brassard this is the first time my legs and body look this clear . It feels good to not have the flaking and severe itching and redness and ugly scars .. I have long way to go until I'm cleared from them but if it wasn't for dr Brassard I'd still be depressed and suffering from them . Thank you Dr Brassard . Diana F.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

After waiting months to see this guy, his RN ended up being more useful and pleasant then him. He literally recommend a different Dermatologist because he just couldn't be bothered. Don't waste your time, go see someone else who actually might help you instead of pushing you off onto someone else.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

This is by far the most professional, helpful, and genuine care I have received since moving to Ab. Over 10 years ago. I would have been in very dire straights if this team hadn't helped me. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Very pleasant, the staff and Dr Brissard. He took takes time to discuss any and all issues and never makes a person feel rushed

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

He was awesome with my grand-mother for herbes legs she have an usicere variqueux..

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Resident he had , she was very dimwitted and unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Super arrogant doctor with incompetent trainees. I agree with the other ratings that mention that he is just show with minimal knowledge. Nice staff though.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Dr. Brassard made me feel comfortable with a rather embarrassing condition. He is a bit on the arrogant side. I am highly educated but he will act on that and talk you down at any moment. I saw a resident named T. Kwon this past summer and she was the rudest person I have ever encountered. I left the appointment in tears. She was so disrespectful. Look out for T.Kwon. She has started out her career on the wrong foot. Reception can be rude even if you talk nice to them. Changing an appointment for reasons beyond your control they act like you just committed a crime.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015