You may also like

Rate Dr. Alain Brassard

Dr. Alain Brassard's Ratings

He was awesome with my grand-mother for herbes legs she have an usicere variqueux..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Resident he had , she was very dimwitted and unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Super arrogant doctor with incompetent trainees. I agree with the other ratings that mention that he is just show with minimal knowledge. Nice staff though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr. Brassard made me feel comfortable with a rather embarrassing condition. He is a bit on the arrogant side. I am highly educated but he will act on that and talk you down at any moment. I saw a resident named T. Kwon this past summer and she was the rudest person I have ever encountered. I left the appointment in tears. She was so disrespectful. Look out for T.Kwon. She has started out her career on the wrong foot. Reception can be rude even if you talk nice to them. Changing an appointment for reasons beyond your control they act like you just committed a crime.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I had already been diagnosed with a condition by my dermatologist. Unfortunately it acted up while he was on vacation. I was forwarded on to this doctor as on call. He was rude, ignorant and dismissed me by telling my issue was all in my head. That I must be on drugs or something. He said this in front of an intern and the proceeded to open the door and told me to get out in front of staff and other patients. I have never been treated so badly and humiliated like that in my life. He should not be a doctor if this is how he speaks to people. Due his negligence and ignorance, I missed a huge family event b/c my flare up was so bad. Had to wait 3 weeks until my doctor came back whereas he took care of my issue immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Brassard is the best medical professional I have ever dealt with. He listened to everything I had to say and gave me options when it came to my treatment plan. He has a great sense of humour and was not intimidating, as I find a lot of other doctors can be. I can't recommend him enough to other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I was happy with the service provided with Dr. Brassard and the fact that he listened to my concerns and valued them. He tried a new treatment when others had not suggested them and for the first time in 20 years the treatment he prescribed treated the problem. Dr. Brassard was very professional, knowledgeable, and caring and I would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

A caring person. Knowledgeable and a successful treatment.Very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Can't say enough about Dr Brassard, I took my son to him for help with a massive wart infection on my son's hand. He treated my teenage son with respect and a warm manner, offering advise and help with the issue. My son and I left the visit with a better understanding of the issue and a renewed faith in the medical profession. I won't hesitate to recommend Dr Brassard to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

He seemed very demeaning and rude..."he knows the skin like a book" He is full of crap save your time go see someone else unless you have eczema he might be able to help with that. I even brought my sister to support me one time as I feel I maybe wasn't expressing myself as I should and she told me I should never go back to him he was trying to humiliate me behind my back to her. I was told I may have lupus and referred to him. I was scared and he made me feel like I was losing my mind and creating my lesions myself...was unhelpful! He actually said I have a mystery disease...seriously??? Very unprofessional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][498510].votes_count ]]