Ratings for Dr. Ashley P. Curington

Three years ago I move to Dr. Ashley’s Office after 40+ years of being terrified (and I do mean terrified) of seeing a Dentist. I am a professional female who is not afraid of stressful situations, but seeing a Dentist presented a major challenge for me. There are no words to express the positive impact Dr. Ashley and her staff have had in my life. I now attend regular appointments and am calm. I don’t sit in the chair sweating, hands clenched on arm rest, feet stretched straight and holding my breath during an appointment — literally, in the past, they would have to tell me to breath!! Now when I attend appointments, I talk with staff and am relaxed when in the chair. I don’t panic and easily make it through procudures or a cleaning. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ashley and her staff as they have changed my life!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

They made me feel at home...while they were drilling on my teeth👍🏼great people love the chair STEVEN

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr. Ashely is amazing. Kind, caring, thoughtful & an expert at what she does. The staff is great! Amanda her assistant as well as Marla the hygienist. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Excellent and A + Dentist and staff.... a rare gem and blessing.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Great doctor! I Love this clinic! Great doctor! I Love this clinic!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Keep doing what you are doing Great job and great staff and clean place

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Ashley Curington is truly an amazing Dentist and person. She genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Ashley and her Team are awesome. You cannot find a Dentist more caring about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Always a great experience!! I have been going to Dr Currington for about 18 years and it’s always superb.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Always caring and friendly staff and very thorough Dr.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Ashley P. Curington's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing the art of dentistry since 1994, Dr. Curington provides the finest quality dental care available today. Although she focuses on cosmetic and restorative dentistry, she still offers an exceptional comprehensive dental operation to residents throughout the state of Georgia. Dr. Curington completed her undergraduate work at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, graduating with honors, and then earned a Doctorate of Dentistry at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. After completing her Doctorate, Dr. Curington enrolled in the prosthodontic program and received her certificate in prosthodontics in 1996.

• University of Alabama, Birmingham (Grad. 1994)