Dr. Ashley P. Curington

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashley P. Curington

Dr. Ashley and Dana are awesome. Always taking good care of me knowing I am a gagger!! Love them both and highly recommend them both!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Ashley and the entire staff are the best! They all make you feel comfy, remember your family and even ask about them! They ask about my grandson by name :-) Extremely comfortable there and I HATE dental trips! A cleaning use to make my anxiety keep me up the night before, now I just go and get it done. Dr. Ashley is a perfectionist and with my teeth (much more work to be done) I have no issue with a little extra care or time she may need! I was not blessed with great teeth so finding the best to continue a plan to keep them is very comforting! Joy

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Best dentist, best staff! It's great to visit a place of service where people are passionate about their work.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Amazing Doctor! The best teeth cleaning staff and through inspection of my family’s teeth! Always willing to help us out with our insurance issues too!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr Ashley is the best of the best! I was blessed to find her years ago after years of fear & anxiety from prior dental experiences. I knew from the first moment I met her that I’d found my new dental home. She is the best in her field and with a true passion and compassion for her patients that is second to none. Always a phenomenal experience!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Ashley's office has a comfortable atmosphere, due to her and her staff's professional and caring manner. Dr. Ashley cares about her patients and explains what her steps are in the procedure she was about to perform. I am very satisfied with her work.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Dr Currington has been my dentist for many years. Wouldn't go anywhere else. She is by far the best in the area.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Consistently Over the top service and the best dental experience I ever had, could never imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Ashley curringtons office is by far the best dentist office I have ever been to. Great on pricing. Outstanding customer service ALWAYS!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Best staff! Best dentists! Service has ben consistent for the 12 years I have been with Dr. Ashley Curington.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

Dr. Ashley P. Curington's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing the art of dentistry since 1994, Dr. Curington provides the finest quality dental care available today. Although she focuses on cosmetic and restorative dentistry, she still offers an exceptional comprehensive dental operation to residents throughout the state of Georgia. Dr. Curington completed her undergraduate work at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, graduating with honors, and then earned a Doctorate of Dentistry at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. After completing her Doctorate, Dr. Curington enrolled in the prosthodontic program and received her certificate in prosthodontics in 1996.

• University of Alabama, Birmingham (Grad. 1994)

Assurant