Ratings for Dr. Praful Ghatage

Amazing doctor ... Saved my life multiple times. He genuinely cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to ensure they get all their questions answered and looked after. Great sense of humour too 😍

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Ghatage operated me for Endometrial Cancer in June 2015, he is an amazing doctor, smart and caring. I have fully recovered, and believe God used him to bring me back to health. Thank you Dr. Ghatage and staff!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Only gives negative comments, seems only to be interested in the research

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I could not have asked for a more professional or competent surgeon. So grateful! I know he saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Appreciated Dr. Ghatage and his staff over the past year. Excellent care and followup. I felt that Dr. GHATAGE cares deeply about his patients and strives to give the best care and attention.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Super pleasant doctor that performed my hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. His staff are wonderful, caring, and at times humorous (which definitely helped ease my tension under the circumstances).

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Fantastic staff and amazing doctor! You are really lucky if you get an appointment with Dr Ghatage!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Ghatage has saved my life twice, with uterine and ovarian cancer. He is such a smart man, and is so kind and caring. I am at the four year point after cancer, and I am so grateful and blessed to have had Dr Ghatage look after me. I would recommend him to anyone, and I would do anything for him - he saved my life!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He did not know to find / remove the lump in the liver, he left the cancer in after a 7 hour surgery! He modified the HIPEC protocol so that he did not leave a catheter in the abdomen as suggested by Dr. Sugarbaker who is the inventor of this method. I've got a serious abdominal infection and they find out that the cancer is still there as before the surgery! He wanted me to of the hospital while I was hardly able to walk. Then when he found out what happened he did not offer any explanation, but sugested a radiation of the liver!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, honest, and thorough doctor - even for patients who are not his own.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014