Ratings for Dr. Praful Ghatage

Needs to retire. God complex. Dismissive and arrogant.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Ghatage was involved in my wife's care with the treatment of Ovarian cancer from September 2011 to February 2017. He was part of her care team dealing with one of the most aggressive forms of this type of cancer. Although she passed away in early 2017, his care and that of the other doctors and staff in Calgary Foothills and in the Medicine Hat Cancer Centre and Medicine Hat Regional Hospital contributed to her achieving a very high quality of life for most of this period of time, and allowed us to do many things that would otherwise have been left undone. I will always be grateful for this gift of time and quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Ghatage is fantastic - personable, knowledgeable, GREAT staff. You're in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Recently had a radical hysterectomy and wanted to say that he and his team handled my surgery promptly, effectively, and professionally - thank you for your excellent care!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Ghatage is first class when it comes to knowledge and skill in his field of oncology and hematology and as a gifted surgeon. Because of his timeliness in diagnostic and intervention I now have two little grandsons . My family will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr Ghatage and my surgical Team were absolutely amazing.. The care I received was the best I've ever had!! Wonderful Dr. Who ever is lucky enough to have you'll be in fantastic capable hands!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Amazing doctor ... Saved my life multiple times. He genuinely cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to ensure they get all their questions answered and looked after. Great sense of humour too 😍

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Ghatage operated me for Endometrial Cancer in June 2015, he is an amazing doctor, smart and caring. I have fully recovered, and believe God used him to bring me back to health. Thank you Dr. Ghatage and staff!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Only gives negative comments, seems only to be interested in the research

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I could not have asked for a more professional or competent surgeon. So grateful! I know he saved my life!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016