Ratings for Dr. Praful Ghatage

Only gives negative comments, seems only to be interested in the research

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Appreciated Dr. Ghatage and his staff over the past year. Excellent care and followup. I felt that Dr. GHATAGE cares deeply about his patients and strives to give the best care and attention.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Super pleasant doctor that performed my hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. His staff are wonderful, caring, and at times humorous (which definitely helped ease my tension under the circumstances).

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Ghatage has saved my life twice, with uterine and ovarian cancer. He is such a smart man, and is so kind and caring. I am at the four year point after cancer, and I am so grateful and blessed to have had Dr Ghatage look after me. I would recommend him to anyone, and I would do anything for him - he saved my life!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He did not know to find / remove the lump in the liver, he left the cancer in after a 7 hour surgery! He modified the HIPEC protocol so that he did not leave a catheter in the abdomen as suggested by Dr. Sugarbaker who is the inventor of this method. I've got a serious abdominal infection and they find out that the cancer is still there as before the surgery! He wanted me to of the hospital while I was hardly able to walk. Then when he found out what happened he did not offer any explanation, but sugested a radiation of the liver!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, honest, and thorough doctor - even for patients who are not his own.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

He is a great doctor! There is nothing I can add that others haven't said. When I was diagnosed with cancer I could not have hoped for a better doctor, there isn't one. He is the best, warm, caring, helpful and goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

A true professional in every sense of the word with the accompanying attitude towards clients and you can see his influence on his staff and colleagues. We cannot recommend more highly.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Praful Ghatage's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Only gives negative comments, seems only to be interested in the research"

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not have asked for a more professional or competent surgeon. So grateful! I know he saved my life!"

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appreciated Dr. Ghatage and his staff over the past year. Excellent care and followup. I felt that Dr. GHATAGE cares deeply about his patients and strives to ..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super pleasant doctor that performed my hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. His staff are wonderful, caring, and at times humorous (which definitely helped..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic staff and amazing doctor! You are really lucky if you get an appointment with Dr Ghatage! "

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ghatage has saved my life twice, with uterine and ovarian cancer. He is such a smart man, and is so kind and caring. I am at the four year point after ca..."

February 5, 2015