Ratings for Dr. NICOLAS Orta

Very professional, knowledgeable, very caring!!!! The best dentist ever!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I have been to at least 8 dentist and Dr. Orta is by far the BEST. I feel so blessed to have him for my dentist. He is very gential and takes great pride in his work.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I was given an appointment on the same day because of a loose crown and was warned I may have to wait a little. The dentist was friendly and professional from the beginning 'til the end. He was thorough and did not stop at the first X-ray which was not totally clear. It made a huge difference for the outcome as he was able to re-cement my crown instead of a costly replacement. I was charged less than one hundred dollars for the x-rays and the procedure. Thanks a lot Dr. Orta! Nicole from Canada.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Hands down the best dentist. Everything is explained in detail. The successful results I obtained speak, or may I say smile ;), for itself. I can't stop smiling... I'm Truly grateful

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Orta is the best dentist I have ever been to and I have been to many dentist. I feel very lucky to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Orta is exceptional! After dealing with pain in one tooth, the staff was able to fit me in and Dr. Orta was able to treat my tooth. He is super calm, friendly and compassionate. I am very blessed to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

He is so great! We moved all the way across town, but we continue to go to him because he is excellent and takes great care of us.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

The Doctor is super nice and professional. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. The staff is warm and friendly. All my treatment has been successfully completed (I'm super happy). Every time I go there for my cleanings and check up is like visiting good friends. Love him!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

My wife and I have been going to this office for a few years now and, unlike my former dental experience, This doctor and his staff have always been very professional and courteous. I had my wisdom teeth removed 1 week ago and I can attest how skillful & gentle the doctor is. He called me personally to check up on my after my surgery which, by the way, went just perfect. I am very pleased and thankful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

On my first visit I went to see the Dr early morning, at his office in Hallandale, after being up all night long due to the most awful tooth ache a human can bear. As soon as I finished filling out the paperwork I was called in. He treated me exceptionally well. As soon as I saw him I had a good vibe. He was compassionate and listened attentively and patiently to everything I said. (I was in tears) I must say that in my 56 years of existence I had never encountered a doctor who had made me feel so calm and safe. I did not feel ANYTHING at all throughout the procedure. Today after a Root canal and other treatments I needed I got my tooth capped with a crown that looks absolutely natural and even better than my other teeth. I am delighted with my wonderful dentist. Thanks Dr O!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012