Ratings for Dr. Robert Goldman

8 years ago i had inner thigh lift and upper arm lift both unsuccessfull especially my thighs complete disaster, he did not care!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Goldman for 8 yrs now. Ihe has performed 3 procedures on me and I'm about to have my fourth in a few months. Every year I have a check up with him and it makes me feel comfortable and confident that as a Dr he cares enough to make sure that it is important even many years post procedure. When a public hospital let me done a year ago with a misdiagnosis, Dr Goldman found the problem within 10 mins and had me in hospital that day and took care of everything. He has been not just a Cosmetic Surgeon for me but a General Surgeon too. I'm pleased that I made the decision to NOT go overseas initially.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I know someone who had a reduction and it was a complete stuff up! He placed her nipples up so high that even full coverage bras dont hide them. He was a little full of himself and never admitted fault but did suggest he could revise them if she wanted. She chose to search around for another surgeon to fix it up instead. Oh and while her boobs are firmer they remained the same size as before the surgery (E cup) when she had wanted to go down to a C cup.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I have had procedures (breast) with Dr Goldman and i could not have chosen a better doctor. I am more than happy with the outcome. Dr Goldman is professional, compassionate, very knowledgeable, friendly and excellent at what he does. He has responded to all my emails, texts, phone calls and has been extremely helpful during the entire process from initial consultation to all follow up checks. I would not hesitate to recommend this Dr. He's the best and did a most wonderful job.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Only had the consultation so far, but I felt comfortable as soon as I had my consultation with Dr Goldman. Hew answered my questions without asking and spent a great deal of time discussing every bit of the operation. Booking in for surgery soon and I am certain he will do an amazing job!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

excellent doctor, recently had beast augmentation and wouldnt of gone to anyone else! staff are extremely helpful and friendly. dont waste ur money on anyone else!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

I'm not sure why I was referred to this man. He appears to be a cosmetic surgeon but is also running a business as a general surgeon. After waiting 45 minutes my "consultation" lasted about 40 seconds during which time he took a phonecall on his Blackberry, briefly looked at the small lesion I was hoping to have removed and informed me he didn't actually do any "surgery" there at all... none. A misunderstanding? I should've stopped him there but he suggested it wasn't serious but I could book into a hospital one afternoon to have it removed if I wanted to, which I guess counts as consulting so I reluctantly paid the receptionist $135. After voicing my discontent she informed me I wasn't the only unhappy customer and "that's just the way it is". A complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008