Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Stein

I had two foot surgeries done with Dr Stein....my big toe and second toe had screws implanted ....both toes blister in certain shoes because they did not heal correctly....I followed all post op instructions.... Normal wait time is 30 minutes, but when I was 10 minutes late with traffic, I was initially advised my appointment was Camcelled....that decision was overturned and I did get in eventually. Nice staff, nice guy, but God forbid if you have problems beyond your global surgery period....because then it's on your dime.....as a staff member described or to me ....kinda like a car warranty !!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Stein listened and explained my toe problem. He was polite and has a good bed-side manner. He appears knowledgeable, however his treatment did NOT work for me. He implanted a joint in my large toe that left my toe enlarged. He said that it was scar tissue. One year later a second Podiatrist told me that my large toe had an infection NOT scar tissue. He gave me an antibodic shot in my toe, and less than a week later my toe returned to it's normal size. He also told me that the implant was a bit too small which explains why my Large toe still hurt while a hammertoe formed on the toe next to it. I am in the process of choosing a Podiatrist to correct both toes if possible.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr.Stein took the time to talk to me as a whole person, not just my feet. The staff had an information packet with details of my plantar fascitis and his treatment course for me which was helpful. I almost fainted when I got a shot but Dr Stein stayed right with me and the girl brought me water. They made sure I was ok before I left.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Edward S. Stein's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO