Ratings for Dr. Bayview Dental Associates

Great office...well experienced doctors and professional staff make this office top of the line!! I love my new smile and cant thank Dr Zakko and assistants Rita and Claudia for helping me out. I have recommended this place to all of my family and friends!! r~

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I would recommend this office to everyone!!! The staff is very knowledgeable and professional, and my experience with the dentist and the specialist from beginning to end was a very positive one. They listened to my needs and put a treatment plan together within my budget. I am so delighted with my new smile and have had so many compliments on it. Not to mention that their new office is beyond amazing and like nothing I have ever seen before, and totally state-of-the-art!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Villa and the entire staff at Bayview Dental are professional and personable. I highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of dental care! The new office is comfortable and stylish!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Could not recommend this place. Had an awful experience. Couldn't wait to get finished up and get out of there. Two crowns were messed up and it took months before resolved. Charged for a procedure that wasn't done. Resolved it by going to another dentist and having to have it re-done. Every time at Bayview office, I had to wait at least 20 min. Went to the Atlantic office and had to wait 30 min for Dr Pine to see me as he arrived the same time as our appt. You do not feel like your best interest is at hand. Does not feel like a caring dentist's office at all. It's a money making venture. Very shoddy work done by Dr Zacco. I would definitely not go to her. Had 3 desensitizer treatments for $50 each. Didn't tell me beforehand nor did they say that it was not covered by insurance, as they are obligated to do. There is an ad in the paper every week with a picture of Dr Pine. It's deceiving.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

This office is great. I was petrified of dentists until I went here. Dr. Villa is super nice, and Rosa is great with a cleaning! As to those who are complaining about insurance... Any doctor will recommend what you need. You can ASK before what the cost is, and if you have any questions, feel free to call your insurance. I know what my insurance covers and doesn't cover, why don't you? It's too bad people will complain on things they need to be knowledgeable about to begin with. I go for cleanings every 4 months, and every other one is a deep cleaning, which is recommended. My insurance pays for the regular one, but only a small portion of the deep one, and none of the flouride treatment. But it is recommended so I do it. If you're educated about your insurance, and want a great dental office, I would recommed Dr. Villa and this office 1000 times over. It's clean, they are rarely behind schedule, and they do a great job!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

They managed to screw up a tooth so much that since, I've had to have two root canals done on it, had to buy three more crowns, and now the jaw underneath is infected. These people should not be allowed to practice dentistry. I'm not sure they should be allowed to practice anything.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I just happened to look up the phone # on line as my phone is dead and I saw these posting. They are not true at all. My son and I have gone there for about 13 years, Dr. Villa is the best and they have always been very fair with what I needed and what would be covered. Most people don't want to hear what they need done but if you don't do it now you pay allot later.P.S. my teeth are gorgeous!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I support many of the prior statements. They provided a proposed treatment plan that indicated my insurance would cover about 80% of services. My insurance plan was only designed to cover about 20%. I was financially misled by their lack of due diligence in verifying my plan benefits. Or, based on the other comments here, by a purposeful tactic to make money. It took them nearly a year after services were rendered to bring this to my attention, and they are now citing an account balance "close to collection", when my first notification of the balance was less than 30 days ago.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Do not go here. They charged me more than what they said. be sure to double check everything. Still trying to get my money back

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012