Ratings for Dr. Annelise S. Swigert

She was very cold and brusque. I also got the distinct impression that she doesn't like overweight women or women with mental health problems.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

She first walked in and I basically had to indrouce myself first. She didn't seem very interested in meeting me. I felt rushed and felt that the questions I had weren't "valid." She didn't seem concerned with any of the concerns/issues that I had. I guess I was hoping for a little more "empathy." Overall and "okay" exam. I wouldn't recommend this Dr to anyone that has concerns with their health. If just looking for a quite in and out office visit, she would work for you. A bit disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

this doc has been caring for me for the last five years for all my ob needs and helped me the way I wanted to be helped she has done some tests that I needed and had conrens which i later found helpul

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I came to this doctor for an issue, and asked for blood work to be done to determine what direction I needed to go. She told me, "Oh, we don't do that." She put me on a medication that she told me would make me feel GREAT right away. I told her I did not want to take this medication, but tried it anyway. I was in dire straits for a month, worse off than before I had visited her. It was devastating because I had been so hopeful, and had scheduled with her 3 months in advance. She didn't listen to my concerns; she hurried my appointment, and put me on a pill that I told her I didn't want to try, without having tests done. I ended up at a different doctor a few months later, who did simple blood tests, and determined that my issues were not even close to what she was trying to treat me for. In summary, Dr. Swigert didn't listen to THIS patient in any regards.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. Annelise S. Swigert's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med