Ratings for Dr. Nicholas P. Taylor

Started with Dr. Taylor in Monmouth Cty NJ and followed him to PA...he is so worth the 1 1/2 hr ride...thorough, kind and compassionate...I do miss his previous front desk staff, though..

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr Taylor is a great doctor. He has saved my wife's life who was having advanced stage of aggressive cancer. He is a compassionate caring doctor who takes care of our emotional need when we had the terrible diagnosis. His staff is also kind and cheerful in dealing with us. I can't say enough about his care. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

He is informative, takes time to explain options and proposed treatments will either answer any question you may have or find the answer if he does not know it. He returns phone calls promptly. always calls with results of any tests as soon as he gets them. he not only makes you feel comfortable durring your visit but also about the treatments being recieved.after a delay caused by another dr. misdiagnosing me he killed my tumers, and is doing close follow-up to insure I have no reoccurance. I owe the fact that I am alive today to this man.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008