Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Hughan

She's lovely and great with kids. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

You immediately know how much she cares about all of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have always been thankful for the care, compassion and knowledge Dr. Hughan brings to her work. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Good work You and Craig are great and an inspiration. Hope you have sometime to spend with your boys ,they grow up too quickly

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Best doc on the North Shore. Lots of improvements for contact and more to come.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

She is just the best. So glad to have her as my doctor she pays attention

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

sometimes Doctors run late. I find she is usually on time within 15 mins. If you have and emergency or need to see her right away, I her the reception Craig constantly telling people to call back in the morning 9am she usually has emergency spots open. You can book online through yocale it's been easy to use. When blood work or other tests come back they are quick to call you. She also is great at referring you to great specialists. And follows up with you about them. I also find she doesn't pressure you to lose weight, and is reasonable about suggestions how to stay healthy. She's personable and easy to talk to. She has down to earth English charm. She also trained as a surgeon and will do simple procedures in the office like removal of cysts in your arm. When dr Bergstrom would not. She's younger and will be around for a long time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The comments about Craig the receptionist from october and november 2015 are old news. Craig provides excellent support for Bella and her patients. I have had consistent excellent service from him. He is very skilled at making space for patient visits. I give them both 5 stars in every category.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

My family absolutely adore Dr. Bella. We are so fortunate to have such a caring Doctor take over for Dr. Bergstrom whom we loved. Craig is getting much more comfortable with the patients as he gets more comfortable with his job. Our experience has been almost 100% positive. Love our Dr. Bella.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

As for Craig.i guess the mentally of people is that it is alright for women to enter the men's world but not for a man to enter a traditional women's job. Very sad. Please take your head out of the sand. I find both Bella and Craig to be warm, kind and genuinely concerned for your the individuals health. I dislike changing Dr's 37 yrs ago we had Dr Jocelyn. He went back to England. 36 yrs ago in came Bergstrom. Now Bella. My family has been very fortunate. Even when we moved from North Van. We never changed Dr's. Please people if you don't someone because you didn't get what you thought you deserved. Then move on and don't make negative comments.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016