Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Hughan

Today I am so very thankful to be able to call Bella my GP and after doing a rating for another Dr on here that was a horrible experience I never want to see again. I had to come on here and also say how much I love Dr Hughan and Craig. They're lovely and caring and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Like others I am JUST old enough to remember Dr. Jocelyn, and then was Dr. Bergstrom's patient for most of my life. I admit to being slightly concerned about having a new doctor fill his shoes. This trepidation was entirely misplaced. Dr. Hughan has been outstanding in every respect, extremely personal and professional, frank but not pushy, with an excellent, common sense manner. A proper hands-on GP with a pragmatic approach and a range of experiences in practice, not just a referral peddler. It is great to have a doctor who can 'get things done'. She looks after my entire family, ranging from my father who is 83 to my daughter of 14, and each of us shares a high regard for her. Craig, who manages the practice and runs the front desk, is very efficient and well-organized. He does a terrific job of keeping track of everything and shares the practical approach that hallmarks the practice in general. He is always polite when not everybody returns that courtesy, and keeps everything on track in a position where manning the front desk is presumably only the tip of the iceberg. A welcome addition to medicine on the North Shore and an effective team.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Warm, Kind, Caring and knowledgeable glad I found her again in a new city

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Absolutely lovely. Warm, caring and quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

She's lovely and great with kids. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

You immediately know how much she cares about all of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have always been thankful for the care, compassion and knowledge Dr. Hughan brings to her work. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Good work You and Craig are great and an inspiration. Hope you have sometime to spend with your boys ,they grow up too quickly

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Best doc on the North Shore. Lots of improvements for contact and more to come.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

She is just the best. So glad to have her as my doctor she pays attention

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016